X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TranaGreg
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    I watched the first 4 episodes of Mr Robot the other day, and found it to be more compelling than Narcos or Jessica Jones or any of the other more recent shows I've jumped on
    We're up to episode 7 (actually started watching it on the plane back from SF). Interesting in that we do the opposite of binge watch this show ... for some reason we watch one episode, then wait a couple of weeks before watching the next. Not sure why.

Another almost-good show that started up again last week is Blindspot. I want to like it more than I do, but it's still worth a watch.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Amazon's Mad Dogs has been really good.

Leave a comment:

• Fresno Bob
    replied
    I watched the first 4 episodes of Mr Robot the other day, and found it to be more compelling than Narcos or Jessica Jones or any of the other more recent shows I've jumped on

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    Anyone watching FX's "People vs. OJ Simpson"? I think it's been pretty awesome so far.
    Agreed. Even though we know what ultimately happened, they've done a very good job of creating genuine dramatic tension.

I DVR'd Vinyl and will watch sometime this week. I will get to Better Call Saul S2 after I finish Breaking Bad (up to S4 E12) and Better Call Saul S1 on Netflix.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Anyone see the Vinyl premiere episode on HBO? Wow! If there's anyone who would love it, it's this crew. About a record label owner in 1973 NYC, they've mixed these fake characters with the real music scene and in the first half of the first episode, have interacted with the New York Dolls, Led Zep, and name-dropped many others. Bobby Cannavale, Olivia Wilde, Ray Romano, Andrew Dice Clay.....I'm hooked.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    I bet I know what happens!
    Don't tell me!

Leave a comment:

• Fresno Bob
    replied
    Anyone watching FX's "People vs. OJ Simpson"? I think it's been pretty awesome so far.
    I bet I know what happens!

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Season 2 of Better Call Saul is released on Monday. Was thinking about re-watching season 1 before it airs. Hmmm

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I got through 1 episode then quit ... so I don't know if it got any better.
    I made it through the whole thing. The best part is that you could fast forward through like 5 or 6 of the senses story lines because they were so annoying. 2 or 3 were somewhat likable and worth following.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    I kind of got stuck at the lesbian strap-on scene.....
    LOL ... I was gonna say, if you're into cyber punk and the fetish life, it's probably the show for you.

Leave a comment:

• Fresno Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I kind of got stuck at the lesbian strap-on scene.....

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    So the guy I share an office with, his wife is a film editor. She was just hired to be the editor of the 2nd season of the Netflix series "Sense8." Anyone watch that

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    So the guy I share an office with, his wife is a film editor. She was just hired to be the editor of the 2nd season of the Netflix series "Sense8." Anyone watch that?

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by eldiablo505
    It was my door that Walt kicked down. I can't remember which was which.....I watched it too long ago.
    That was the "Jesse" side. When Jesse and his girl were together, including the night of
    Spoiler!
    , they spent almost all their time in his half of the building.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X