X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riff Raff
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    Anyone that hasn't binge watched season 1 of mr robot needs to do it right now
    This.

Fantastic show.

Leave a comment:

• Fresno Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    Season 2 of Mr. Robot starts up tonight!!
    Anyone that hasn't binge watched season 1 of mr robot needs to do it right now

Leave a comment:

• swampdragon
    replied
    I will watch Mr. Robot soon enough
    but watched 2 episodes of Stranger Things on Netflix

pretty cool eighties retro ET/Poltergeist type thing

6 more are out there - I wil see how many my wife, daughter and I go through this weekend

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Season 2 of Mr. Robot starts up tonight!!

Leave a comment:

• TranaGreg
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    11/22/63: Best of the bunch, half way through, if you like the Americans, you'll love this
    Finished watching this on the weekend; pretty well done, very cool premise, loved the final episode. Something about Franco didn't seem right in this role, but maybe that was intentional. Some fabulous performances from the supporting cast.

some clever script writing ... I don't think this is any kind of spoiler but I'll hide it anyway ...

Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    This is why I almost never watch a new show before its been on a few seasons.

Has anyone here watched Penny Dreadful? It recently ended and I was wondering if its worth watching. It seems that it ended abruptly, I guess the producers found out they wouldnt get a 4th season too late to give it a proper conclusion.
    My daughter loves it. I want to watch it eventually.

Leave a comment:

• cardboardbox
    replied
    Gah, HBO reversed its decision and has cancelled Vinyl.

I also found out today that they pulled the plug a few months back on The Brink -- which had also been renewed then cancelled -- as well.
    This is why I almost never watch a new show before its been on a few seasons.

Has anyone here watched Penny Dreadful? It recently ended and I was wondering if its worth watching. It seems that it ended abruptly, I guess the producers found out they wouldnt get a 4th season too late to give it a proper conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Well that fucking sucks ... one of my favourite new shows from last year. Some of the criticisms I read were completely stupid.
    Yep. Terrence Winter left the show; it didn't get great ratings; and it was rumored that the season cost almost $100 million to make, which is insane!

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Well that fucking sucks ... one of my favourite new shows from last year. Some of the criticisms I read were completely stupid.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied

I also found out today that they pulled the plug a few months back on The Brink -- which had also been renewed then cancelled -- as well.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back for season 9!

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Me three ... I kept meaning to go back to it, but never found the time, then eventually lost the inclination.

My loss?

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    I really wanted to like this series, but I got bored with it and finally gave it the boot.

Me too.

Just finished Sens8, really enjoyed it. Bonus points for including a DMT scene

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Finally all caught up on Turn: Washington's Spies.

Great series & the guy playing Washington is a fantasy baseball player so makes it even better
    I really wanted to like this series, but I got bored with it and finally gave it the boot.

Just FYI, the final half-season of Hell on Wheels started this past weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Moonlight J
    replied
    Finally all caught up on Turn: Washington's Spies.

Great series & the guy playing Washington is a fantasy baseball player so makes it even better

Leave a comment:

Working...
X