Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnnya24
    replied
    Just caught up with the first few episodes of Gotham. I normally hate comic book movies, but this has been top notch.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
    DVR'd the new CBS show Stalker, have not watched yet

thought it was the worst idea ever, but Criminal Minds showcases serial killers and I've watched that (sometimes hitting delete, like when the killer is mentally disabled or - ok, a lot of deletes because the show is too often creepy)

how many years away are we from a "Burn the Witch at the Stake" reality show with real victims?
    Mrs. Gregg and I watch Criminal Minds. It is creepy some we have seen seem to go over the line even for them.

We have no interest in watching Stalker. Just the name is a turnoff. Previews did not help.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    enjoyed stalker. Like both stars though, so that helped.

Leave a comment:

• Pogues
    replied
    Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
    I did not have any interest in watching Stalker, but my wife had interest.

Had.

She watched 15 minutes, deleted the show, and killed the series recording.

Leave a comment:

• Judge Jude
    replied

thought it was the worst idea ever, but Criminal Minds showcases serial killers and I've watched that (sometimes hitting delete, like when the killer is mentally disabled or - ok, a lot of deletes because the show is too often creepy)

how many years away are we from a "Burn the Witch at the Stake" reality show with real victims?

Leave a comment:

• Fresno Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I think the "X-Files" has held up very well. great writing..great cast...off the wall crazy shit...

I keep wanting to do a Twin Peaks re-watch/marathon......

my biggest problem with the X-Files is that half the episodes would get resolved with an iPhone. I love the mythology/CSM/Lone Gunmen stuff though

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    I need to do a Twin Peaks rewatch. I was one of the few freaks that read "The Diary of Laura Palmer" and saw "Fire Walk With Me" in the theatre, one of the very few shows that I would arrange my schedule around. I wonder how it would hold up under a rewatch. X Files really hasn't. Firefly did.
    I think the "X-Files" has held up very well. great writing..great cast...off the wall crazy shit...

I keep wanting to do a Twin Peaks re-watch/marathon......

Leave a comment:

• swampdragon
    replied
    I need to do a Twin Peaks rewatch. I was one of the few freaks that read "The Diary of Laura Palmer" and saw "Fire Walk With Me" in the theatre, one of the very few shows that I would arrange my schedule around. I wonder how it would hold up under a rewatch. X Files really hasn't. Firefly did.
    of course you did

Leave a comment:

• TranaGreg
    replied
    I would think it should hold up well ... not really a lot of time-sensitive stuff in there. And nothing ever changes in rural Washington anyway.

I had a fun housemate at the time - we would play video games every Sun night, then spark up and watch Twin Peaks. great way to end a weekend. good times.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    I re-watched it about 2 years back ... holds up really well actually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X