X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
    That's what it says in the link I posted. Sucks to have to wait that long.

Another really good show is The Bridge.
    The acting is great. It is one of those that while the characters are very interesting it is very hard to like any of them.

Leave a comment:

• BuckyBuckner
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    When does season 2 of Fargo start? I read it might not be until Fall of 2015?
    That's what it says in the link I posted. Sucks to have to wait that long.

Another really good show is The Bridge.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    When does season 2 of Fargo start? I read it might not be until Fall of 2015?

Leave a comment:

• BuckyBuckner
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogues View Post
    The good news about Fargo, with the completely different cast, you won't really need to see Season 1 to watch Season 2. Think of them as mini-series, not a running show.
    There is going to be some connection between season 1 and season 2. I think it will have some of the same characters but will take place 30 years ago. It will be about Lou Solverson, Molly's father, who was a police detective. But it's true, you can watch season 2 without having watched season 1.

The upcoming campaign will feature at least one familiar face — well, sort of

Leave a comment:

• Pogues
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    I still very much enjoy Person of Interest, but it has taken a step backwards for me. It has went from great to very good.

The Mentalist is excellent and looks that this season will be it's final one.

I forgot to record Fargo. It was on about 4 weeks before I realized it. I do not know if it is out out on Netflix. I am going to have to watch season 1 before I can get involved with the upcoming season.
    Dead on agree with Person of Interest. This season has started out a bit weak compared to the previous seasons.

My wife, her brother, and I all think The Mentalist really fell apart last season. I'm the most positive about the show, and I'm only barely above a meh level.

The good news about Fargo, with the completely different cast, you won't really need to see Season 1 to watch Season 2. Think of them as mini-series, not a running show.

Leave a comment:

• Pogues
    replied
    On another Fargo note, the season release date on DVD...today! My birthday is in 2 weeks, and I'm going to leave hints around the house.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Some shows that weren't mentioned (I think):

Justified is pretty great.

The first season of Fargo was amazing.

I really like Hell on Wells.

American Horror Story is good too.

I like Person of Interest but I wouldn't put on the level with the shows you've watched and liked. The ones I've mentioned are much better.
    Yep, Justified is great ride. This upcoming season will be it's last. I put it up there with some of the great series of all times.

I still very much enjoy Person of Interest, but it has taken a step backwards for me. It has went from great to very good.

The Mentalist is excellent and looks that this season will be it's final one.

I almost feel guilty on how much I enjoyed Hannibal. I am looking forward to see how they are going to handle the upcoming season.

I forgot to record Fargo. It was on about 4 weeks before I realized it. I do not know if it is out out on Netflix. I am going to have to watch season 1 before I can get involved with the upcoming season.

Leave a comment:

• BuckyBuckner
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogues View Post
    I can't remember being as excited about a show starting up as Fargo in a long time. And it exceeded my level of excitement each week.
    Yeah, me too. Billy Bob Thornton deserves awards for his work on the show. I also loved Key and Peele's characters on the show. I'm excited that they are doing another season but sad that it will be a difference cast. I really like this trend on doing a completely different story for each season.

Leave a comment:

• Pogues
    replied
    I can't remember being as excited about a show starting up as Fargo in a long time. And it exceeded my level of excitement each week.

Leave a comment:

• BuckyBuckner
    replied
    Some shows that weren't mentioned (I think):

Justified is pretty great.

I really like Hell on Wells.

American Horror Story is good too.

I like Person of Interest but I wouldn't put on the level with the shows you've watched and liked. The ones I've mentioned are much better.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by eldiablo505
    That's probably my top 3 TV shows of all time, in order, right there.
    Me too.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Yeah that was pretty sick ... after season 1 of GoT right?
    I believe so.

Leave a comment:

• bryanbutler
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Carnivale was great (esp Season 2) but the way they just left it pretty much ruined it.
    well, i don't know about ruined it, but i agree it was a shame. it would have been great to be able to see it run all of the six seasons it was originally planned for...

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Still smiling that I got The Wire, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones in the TV Show draft 3 years ago
    Yeah that was pretty sick ... after season 1 of GoT right?

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Still smiling that I got The Wire, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones in the TV Show draft 3 years ago

Leave a comment:

Working...
X