X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg
    replied
    Hannibal is back.

Beautifully filmed, great acting, very disturbing.

I do not miss it when it is on break, but I do not miss it when it is back on.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    Anyone watch Silicon Valley on HBO? Great show.
    I enjoyed season 1, haven't caught up yet.

Leave a comment:

• swampdragon
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    hey, in music we have our differences.
    BUT
    My whole family is a big fan of Silicon Valley

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik View Post
    Got through the first four episodes of the new season of Orange Is the New Black this weekend. One difference is that it's funnier than previous seasons, the comedy side of things is really shining. Helps that there has been a lot of Boo and Luschek.
    Looking forward to this, but I'm not starting it until I have caught up with everything else. I'm still not up to date with the Walking Dead yet (or Mad Men!).

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    I watched the first 5 episodes last night. I think I kept watching because I was sure it couldn't continue to be as annoying as it was. It helped that I cared less and less about more of the Sense8's as it went along and I could fast forward through more story lines. I've gotten down to only caring about 3 of them at all. I think I will watch the rest just to prove that there has to be some kind of payoff to this much whiny convoluted set-up.
    Excellent ... you can watch the rest for me, and then tell me I shouldn't have wasted my time

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Sense8 is the heavily hyped Wachawski Brothers sci fi / supernatural series. I got halfway through the first episode, and then gave up. If you aren't interested in the Wachawshi vision of the world: transgender, BDSM, techno music, druggy coked up characters, convoluted ideas, Xtreme-far-fetchedness
    I watched the first 5 episodes last night. I think I kept watching because I was sure it couldn't continue to be as annoying as it was. It helped that I cared less and less about more of the Sense8's as it went along and I could fast forward through more story lines. I've gotten down to only caring about 3 of them at all. I think I will watch the rest just to prove that there has to be some kind of payoff to this much whiny convoluted set-up.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik View Post
    Got through the first four episodes of the new season of Orange Is the New Black this weekend. One difference is that it's funnier than previous seasons, the comedy side of things is really shining. Helps that there has been a lot of Boo and Luschek.
    Same here...that garden scene with Boo and Pennsatucky was hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lucky
    Guest replied
    Binge watched the first season of Halt and Catch Fire this weekend. Enjoyed it very much. Another show filmed in Georgia.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    I finished the 3rd series of House of Cards. It was quite slow initially, but it built up nicely to an interesting ending. On par with season 2 I'd say.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Netflix posts the new season of 'Orange is the New Black' next Friday!

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Did you watch Daredevil yet? I thought they did a great job with it.

I've been thinking about watching Bloodlines, but haven't started yet.
    I've seen the first 2 episodes of Daredevil, and liked what I've seen so far. Will definitely catch up with this one.

Likewise, saw the first 2/3 episodes of Bloodlines, and, well, it's kinda boring. Not that good IMO. It got to the point were I just didn't care, and stopped watching.
    Last edited by johnnya24; 06-06-2015, 10:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by ironfist View Post
    I'm kind of enjoying Wayward Pines right now. I'm sure in a few episodes it will join the likes of Under the Dome and The Event, but at least it's entertaining at a time when there's not much else on.
    I haven't hit a stupid factor in it like I did pretty early in Under the Dome. I've been enjoying it so far.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    As good as The Assets was, I caught up on a couple of really disappointing Netflix original series.
    Did you watch Daredevil yet? I thought they did a great job with it.

I've been thinking about watching Bloodlines, but haven't started yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X