X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuhrdog
    replied
    Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    As a Sons of Anarchy fan, I'd like to watch Mayans..... Anyone else who has seen it, is it worth the time?
    I like it. SOA was better but it is a worthwhile follow up imo.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    SOA had its ups and downs for me, but I enjoyed it overall. Mayans is very similar in style and I'd say it's alright. Not terrible, but definitely not great either.

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Funny, as a SOA fan I was actually avoiding it. Sequels can ruin it for me sometimes when they are not well done. I haven't seen it though, I might be wrong!
    Feeling the same way, which is why I'm soliciting opinion before I mess with Mister Mayhem.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    As a Sons of Anarchy fan, I'd like to watch Mayans..... Anyone else who has seen it, is it worth the time?
    Funny, as a SOA fan I was actually avoiding it. Sequels can ruin it for me sometimes when they are not well done. I haven't seen it though, I might be wrong!

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nullnor
    Guest replied
    i've been watching 3% from netflix. it's a dystopian society based on something like the hunger games. it's from Brazil. it's cheesy at times but it works. i don't have netflix so i pirate it. unfortunately unless i get netflix, it has 3 seasons, was only able to find the 1st season in english. it's a combination of the hunger games, one episode was like the cube movies, and the 2005 movie the Island with Scarlett Johansson, Ewan McGregor, that was a good movie.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Fleabag is terrific. Don't normally like UK TV, but Fleabag was something special.

Leave a comment:

• KnuckleBalls
    replied
    Gonna go back and rewatch Patriot I think. One of the BEST. So bummed there will be no season 3.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Cocksuckers
    nicely played.

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    yeah, it was a nice return to deadwood and the characters, but I didn't think it really told any story, let alone wrapped anything up. Felt more like something that could be done as a 5 minute "20 years later" at the end of a movie.
    Cocksuckers

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    It's not. You're not missing anything.

It's a shame that Deadwood was cancelled before they had a true "final" season.
    yeah, it was a nice return to deadwood and the characters, but I didn't think it really told any story, let alone wrapped anything up. Felt more like something that could be done as a 5 minute "20 years later" at the end of a movie.

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
    Just finished AFTER LIFE with Ricky Gervais. That and FleaBag are just classic. Everything I love, Quirky, heartwarming, honest and knife cutting sarcasm.
    Going to check both those out. I actually did sit through all of Hollywood, it's not bad but a little fluffy. We'll see where they6 go from here next season should there be one. Just started The 100, I like sci fi, but so far it's a bit to teen angst/lord of the flies for me--I'll give it the season and decide if I should continue unless someone can tell me it's worth it to soldier on.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    I was planning to, but Amazon only has the three seasons. Plus, I've heard it's not that good.
    It's not. You're not missing anything.

It's a shame that Deadwood was cancelled before they had a true "final" season.

Leave a comment:

• KnuckleBalls
    replied
    Just finished AFTER LIFE with Ricky Gervais. That and FleaBag are just classic. Everything I love, Quirky, heartwarming, honest and knife cutting sarcasm.

Leave a comment:

• fuhrdog
    replied
    New to the Thread. With the Lockdown in full swing I've been watching quite a few more shows than normal and am quite caught up in the following.

Outlander
    The Good Fight
    Better Call Saul
    This Is Us.
    American Gods
    Sneaky Pete
    Altered Carbon
    Goliath
    Picard
    The Expanse
    The OA
    Ozark
    Man in the High Castle
    the Walking Dead

I've literally gone through all of these seasons and am all caught up.

I've sifted through a few episodes of others (not always impressed) Trying to convince myself that Hollywood on Netflix is going to be good, but 3+ episodes in I find it kind of dry, but I might give it another episode or two.

I'm gonna go back through this thread to see what has been recommended--Thanks in advance for the suggestions!
    Love Better Call Saul and Ozark. Also was real late to the party on Hell on Wheels...just watched it and thought it was great. The Last Kingdom is also very good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X