Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revo
    replied
    Started watching Money Heist with my oldest son. We love it.

Liked the short series (6 episodes) Barbarians on Netflix. Not must-watch, but if you like those kind of shows, you'll dig it.

Leave a comment:

• Controller Jacobs
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Is it like, zombies chase people in and out of random doors while circus music plays, and suddenly a half naked women runs out of one of the doors while the zombies wink at us?
    not so far but I've only watched the one episode and it is a British show

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    watched the first episode of zomboat on hulu. British zombie apocalypse comedy. I like the look and feel if the show, and the episode are short.
    Is it like, zombies chase people in and out of random doors while circus music plays, and suddenly a half naked women runs out of one of the doors while the zombies wink at us?

Leave a comment:

• Controller Jacobs
    replied
    watched the first episode of zomboat on hulu. British zombie apocalypse comedy. I like the look and feel if the show, and the episode are short.

Leave a comment:

• nullnor
    Guest replied
    i watched a movie with 3 of the GoT actors in it before they made the series. not that great of a movie but it got them the role. anyone from GoT is or was gold. Pedro Pascal is the new star i guess. his audition for the Red Viper was done on a cell phone, but it was so good, they hired him and never regretted it. and i would rank him in the top 5 of all GoT characters even though the acting role was short lived. heh.

i am glad Lucasfilm stopped being cunts.

Leave a comment:

• nullnor
    Guest replied
    the really funny thing about second season episode two of the mandalorian is that, even though Yoda is one of the best Jedi's that ever lived, and lived 800 years, his brain hasn't developed enough yet where he couldn't not eat the frog passengers eggs.

yet he understood when, pedro pascale told him not to eat eggs..

overall it's a good series. i can totally see it not being hard to write future episodes and having the potential to go a long time. baby yoda.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    Yup, agree 100%. The last season was terrible, as was the romance with Deb.
    Worst ending of a show ever, so the reboot can't be any worse (can it?). And if they'd just ended it a few minutes sooner I would've been content.

However, I actually thought they should've taken the romance with Deb further, it seemed logical given their history.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    My God, that last season was so bad. I don't know what to want or expect from new material, but they have a lot of work to overcome the trainwreck end of series.

The John Lithgow season was the peak. After that, his romance with his step-sister was a real jumping the shark plot line.
    Yup, agree 100%. The last season was terrible, as was the romance with Deb.

Leave a comment:

• Steve 2.0
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Good one.

I have no idea why it took so long for us to try Chicago PD.

I have no interest in Chicago Hope. Not sure if I even want to try Chicago Fire that would only be a mild maybe.

I can tell you that when Chicago PD crosses story lines with Fire or Hope in a cheap attempt and making us watch them, it is very off putting. It actually makes me resist watching the other two.
    Fight the good fight, Gregg!

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    I always wondered who was responsible for all those Chicago shows. Chicago Fire, Chicago Hope, Chicago PD. Now I know, it's been Gregg and Mrs. Gregg all these years. You must be filling out the right surveys.
    Good one.

I have no idea why it took so long for us to try Chicago PD.

I have no interest in Chicago Hope. Not sure if I even want to try Chicago Fire that would only be a mild maybe.

I can tell you that when Chicago PD crosses story lines with Fire or Hope in a cheap attempt and making us watch them, it is very off putting. It actually makes me resist watching the other two.

Leave a comment:

• Judge Jude
    replied
    Mrs. Gregg and I just finished our 3rd season of Chicago PD. We are really enjoying it. It seems to have gotten stronger as time as went on.

One of the things that we get a kick out of is seeing addresses and landmarks that we know or have experience with.
    I live in the epicenter of the Housewives of New Jersey belt. am told there are local highway signs and stores in every episode.

Leave a comment:

• Teenwolf
    replied
    Mrs. Gregg and I just finished our 3rd season of Chicago PD. We are really enjoying it. It seems to have gotten stronger as time as went on.

One of the things that we get a kick out of is seeing addresses and landmarks that we know or have experience with.
    I always wondered who was responsible for all those Chicago shows. Chicago Fire, Chicago Hope, Chicago PD. Now I know, it's been Gregg and Mrs. Gregg all these years. You must be filling out the right surveys.

Leave a comment:

• Teenwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    Showtime announced that Dexter will return next year as a 10-episode limited series.
    My God, that last season was so bad. I don't know what to want or expect from new material, but they have a lot of work to overcome the trainwreck end of series.

The John Lithgow season was the peak. After that, his romance with his step-sister was a real jumping the shark plot line.

Leave a comment:

• chancellor
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    RJEL girl started watching a show on FX called Soulmates that has the potential of destroying our relationship.
    Delete FX. It's your only hope.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    RJEL girl started watching a show on FX called Soulmates that has the potential of destroying our relationship.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X