Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For what it's worth, there have been almost fourty uses of the f word or mf word, almost two hundred uses of Asshole.

Why weren't they all deleted as well?

Comment

• Isn't it great that Trump has Colin Kaepernick in his sights? Yesterday in Louisville, Trump said that he was the reason that Kaepernick was unemployed, stating :“There was an article today … that NFL owners don’t want to pick [Kaepernick] up because they don’t want to get a nasty tweet from Donald Trump,” Trump said. “Do you believe that?”
      He added, “I said, ‘If I remember that one, I’m gonna report it to the people of Kentucky because they like it when people actually stand for the American flag.’”

All Kaepernick has done recently is donate $50,000 to meals on Wheels, and get a cargo plane donated, and filled, with supplies for Somalia, which is having an historic famine. Also raised 1.8 million so far. What a shitty guy...lets make sure he remains unemployed!
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• JFC Doig, do as you wish. I don't have the time to read even half of the posts these days so I only see what is Reported.

-Jhason

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          JFC Doig, do as you wish. I don't have the time to read even half of the posts these days so I only see what is Reported.

-Jhason
          If something of mine is REALLY reported, I'll take that heat, but when I can quote one of your Mods calling someone a F**er in a post that hasn;t been deleted and you having previously admittedly deleting my post without complaint, I am left with the feeling that it's only ME that an issue for you.

I may be wrong, but That's what I'm left with when I look at all the mitigating factors.

But again, Thanks for allowing me the leeway.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Isn't it great that Trump has Colin Kaepernick in his sights?
            All Kaepernick has done recently is donate $50,000 to meals on Wheels, and get a cargo plane donated, and filled, with supplies for Somalia, which is having an historic famine. Also raised 1.8 million so far. What a shitty guy...lets make sure he remains unemployed!
            Your facts are a bit loose but I get what you're saying. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com, Keapernick donated $50,000 to Meals in Wheels directly because of Trumps comments. He previously donated $50K to #LoveArmyForSomalia which is a kickstarter looking to raise $2 billion for Somalia Famine relief that was originally started by Ben Stiller. This is part of the commitment he made to make a $1 million donation in addition to his kneeling during the anthem. He felt that his kneeling was only symbolic while the donation was real and provided meaningful assistance. He said he'd donate to cause for oppressed people He sai the following a “I will donate $1 million plus all the proceeds of my jersey sales from the 2016 season to organizations working in oppressed communities — $100,000 a month for 10 months,”
            I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
              Of course it's profiling. The administration takes a different view of the efficacy and propriety of the profiling of perceived foreign threats than you do. I imagine they know that this won't stop every conceivable threat.
              Profiling is a survival instinct. We do it all the time by making judgments about our surroundings and what is likely safe or not. Here is a great scene from Beverly Hills cop where PROFILING was effectively used:

It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                Profiling is a survival instinct. We do it all the time by making judgments about our surroundings and what is likely safe or not. Here is a great scene from Beverly Hills cop where PROFILING was effectively used:

When I get home I'll post a clip where we profile aliens visiting Earth and almost get the planet destroyed.

Comment

• I think the fact are pretty complete, according to these reports...either way, it's a hell of a gesture.

Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is back with his latest round of donations. Kaepernick has been donating $100,000 per month since last October, on his way to donating $1 million in total over the course of a year. According to Ian Rapoport, the next round of $100,000 will be split evenly between Meals on Wheels and Love Army for Somalia.

Kaepernick has been focusing primarily on community charities around the country, but the last couple months we have seen him hit up some more high profile situations. For example, in December, he donated to a UCSF group helping out at Standing Rock.

His $50,000 donation to Meals on Wheels comes amidst reports that Donald Trump’s first budget as president will include cuts to grant programs that help fund Meals on Wheels. The program does not receive direct government funding, but some of their funding comes from community development block grants. The initial budget proposal is looking to eliminate that. Additionally, the Department of Health and Human Services is looking at a 16 percent cut across the board, which could impact Meals on Wheels.

The $50,000 donation to Love Army for Somalia follows on a project with which he has become involved in recent weeks. There is a developing famine in Somalia, and recently Kaepernick posted video about needing to get access to a Turkish Airlines plane that could fly into Somalia. A group called Love Army for Somalia has been pushing on this, with help from Ben Stiller’s charitable foundation. Kaepernick is just one of many people promoting it, but they were successful in getting access to a 60-ton plane. They have subsequently been raising money for food, water, and other supplies. They have raised nearly $2 million on a GoFundMe page, and Kaepernick’s donation is going to that.

“Amazing news,” a proud Colin Kaepernick announced in a video on Saturday. “Turkish Airlines granted us an airplane to fly to Somalia, a 60 ton cargo plane, so we can fly there with food with water for these people. Now we’ve started a GoFundMe page to allow anyone to help us donate food, donate water.”

Within 48 hours, Kaepernick helped raise over $1 million dollars to help provide direct aid to people of Somalia who are suffering from a historic drought that has destroyed crops and livestock. According to the United Nations, Somalia is on the edge of a catastrophic famine that will impact six million people — more than half the country’s population.

“It was done out of love," continued Kaepernick. “We wanted to bring structure to this so now we’re going to use the name 'Love Army for Somalia.' So use the #LoveArmyForSomalia and this is amazing.”

It truly is amazing, and deserves special pause to sink in.
                  “Amazing news,” a proud Colin Kaepernick announced in a video on Saturday. “Turkish Airlines granted us an airplane to fly to Somalia, a 60 ton cargo plane, so we can fly there wi…

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I think the fact are pretty complete, according to these reports...either way, it's a hell of a gesture.

I stand corrected in saying your facts are loose. Appears mine were, in fact, the loose ones. Yes, this is a great gesture and it demonstrates he isn't the thug people are painting out to be. The whole situation was silly and while he probably could have handled it better, he is coming off as something of a rarity, in that he put his money where he is mouth was! Good on him. And he's a Milwaukee raised guy to boot which makes me a fan.
                    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                      I stand corrected in saying your facts are loose. Appears mine were, in fact, the loose ones. Yes, this is a great gesture and it demonstrates he isn't the thug people are painting out to be. The whole situation was silly and while he probably could have handled it better, he is coming off as something of a rarity, in that he put his money where he is mouth was! Good on him. And he's a Milwaukee raised guy to boot which makes me a fan.
                      Hey, Aaron's 33 now...possible homecoming for Kaepernick? He's 4 years younger...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Hey, Aaron's 33 now...possible homecoming for Kaepernick? He's 4 years younger...
                        LOL. If that happens, aliens will destroy the planet soon.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          LOL. If that happens, aliens will destroy the planet soon.
                          Lol. Yeah, I don't know much but Kaep to the Packers isn't likely. Cutler to the Packers would be more likely and he's already done enough to have his number retired in Green Bay.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Bring Kaep to DC so he can troll 45 up close and personal

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                              he's already done enough to have his number retired in Green Bay.
                              This is very cruel. Very funny also.

Comment

• So......Trump wants Paul Ryan to resign.

I think it was me who said, Trump would be ousted by his own party.

Yeah, next news is, Congressional GOP push for a full investigation of Trump, his administration, it's connection to Russia and then his Taxes and then his conflict of interest....then he's GONE.
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X