X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wannabegriffey
    replied
    Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

Stop ignoring my stats on immigration. Or can you not allow yourself to acknowledge any evil (but you know, the vicious and racist kind that you support) from President Biden?
    sorry, didn't see your post....which number?

as for "immigration", LEGAL immigration is great. you bring in the best, deny the worst.

however, in the past 3.5 years, sleepy joe's and ka-ma-la invited 15,000,000 - 20,000,000 invaders into the United States.

They are taking residence, jobs, social resources and weekly (sometimes it seems daily), they are murdering Americans.

I'll take President Trumps border policy and law enforcement over the destruction encouraged by sleepy joe and kam-a-la

Leave a comment:

• Teenwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

many spots there is an expected amount of tips earned and irs taxes you based on that assumption

you provided an all CAPS lol...how about a reply regarding no tax on social security? Or you just can't allow yourself to acknowledge any good from President Trump
    Stop ignoring my stats on immigration. Or can you not allow yourself to acknowledge any evil (but you know, the vicious and racist kind that you support) from President Biden?

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    What person working for tips ever declared them as income? LOL.
    many spots there is an expected amount of tips earned and irs taxes you based on that assumption

you provided an all CAPS lol...how about a reply regarding no tax on social security? Or you just can't allow yourself to acknowledge any good from President Trump

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    What person working for tips ever declared them as income? LOL.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post

You spelled Binghamton wrong.
    Lol, I didn't meet a lot of young people in Binghamton other than Sour Masher !

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

President Trump is proposing no tax on social security, no tax on tips

without writing the usual President Trump rhetoric, tell me why these tax cuts would be a bad thing?

I appreciate you talking about actual policy issues, we don't see a lot of that these days, and they are important. I don't really know that much about these proposals.

I suspect many social security recipients already don't pay tax because they don't have enough income, so the benefit might go mostly to people who already have other sources of retirement income. So at first glance I don't hate it, but don't know that it is necessary or helpful to most retirees.

As far as no tax on tips...what is the rationale for that ? Should income not be taxable ? I suppose it makes accounting easier and probably benefits mostly working class people. Don't hate the idea, but wonder about some unintended consequences.

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied

President Trump is proposing no tax on social security, no tax on tips

without writing the usual President Trump rhetoric, tell me why these tax cuts would be a bad thing?

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied

unless you provide cue cards to sleepy joe or kam-a-la, they are a embarrassing public speakers

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied

first "indian" blah blah blah throughout her down on the knees California 'career'

that is all President Trump pointed out

I truly wonder how, on a site full of mostly intelligent individuals, the TDS ingrained so deeply

come on, man

somewhere deep in the back of some of the non-communist minds, you know President Trump is so far ahead the best for free society that it is literally unquestionable

And for those who may be unaware:

kam-a-la grew up in Canada until 18

living in a HINDU household (one parent indian, one parent jamican)

born in jamica hardly consider themselves "african" Americans ... just ask a jamican

point is, she ain't black...
    Last edited by wannabegriffey; 08-02-2024, 09:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

I sure hope not, and I have to say that my kids generation seems a whole lot less bigoted/racist. Although that is just a view from liberal Seattle and my kids time in California
    You spelled Binghamton wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Teenwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    The point I'm trying to make is that Trump won't lose any support because he made another racist comment.
    Eh, I dunno about that. Black men were starting to lean Trump (some polls into the 20% range), and this appearance will likely alienate some of his supporters in that group.

​​​​​It's been like 15 years since birtherism. I think people getting a reminder of how weird and gross and obviously racist Trump is will be helpful for Dems. People have really short memories.

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    The point I'm trying to make is that Trump won't lose any support because he made another racist comment.
    He hasn't changed in the last 10 years, so yeah.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post

Those people were always going to vote Trump in my opinion. There's no scenario under which they vote otherwise, and I don't think the 15,257th instance of Trump being racist has any additional push to the voting booth than the first 15,256 times (apologies if I undercounted).
    They could have been leaning toward not voting at all before deciding to vote for Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

It was my understanding there would be no math
    Connecting dots is art

Leave a comment:

Working...
X