X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

post 182 is an American rock band formed in 1992 in Poway, California. Their current and best-known line-up consists of bassist and vocalist Mark Hoppus, guitarist and vocalist Tom DeLonge, and drummer Travis Barker. Though their sound has diversified throughout their career, their musical style, described as pop-punk, blends catchy pop melodies with fast-paced punk rock. Their lyrics primarily focus on relationships, adolescent frustration, and maturity—or lack thereof. The group emerged from a suburban, Southern California skate punk scene and first gained notoriety for high-energy live shows and irreverent humour.​
    I’ve heard they heavily influenced Blink Malone.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

Are you and your family better off today than 4 years ago?

Gas through the roof.

Food through the roof.

Interest rates through the roof.

Housing too expensive for Americans.

According to usgov stats, jobs available for invaders, no jobs available for Americans.

Curious why joe wrote a resignation letter, signed with a different signature, and hasn't been seen since...

Why is this post entirely about money? Grotesque.

My family is much, much better off than we were 4 years ago, and it has nothing to do with my bank account (although that's doing just fine as well).

Are you struggling financially? Is that why everything is about money? And you think Donald Trump is out to help you? If so you're in for a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post

I believe that post 182 that he was referring to was when he asked aren't you tired of being lied to all the time about everything, since we are all communists who just listen to whatever CNN and MSNBC are saying at any given moment.
    Thanks. I honestly can't remember the last time I watched CNN or MSNBC... ? Likely one of the several channels I scanned through during the last election cycle. (I tend to look for many different viewpoints)

So what next? This was an edict to me that I had to read it, and it made absolutely no fucking sense and had no relevance, what now?

I always find it amusing when someone in a cult assumes I disagree with them because I watch certain channels or follow a specific party religiously. Nope, I have my own brain and my own thoughts, I don't agree with any party closely. I disagree with you because your viewpoints make no sense and I have no interest in joining your cult, but thanks.

And if you are assuming I have opinions because of a specific media outlet or a specific party line that's called deflecting.

So every time I see a reference to "look at my post 182", I'll just read it as "I have no actual opinions or thoughts on my own so I assume you are the same".
    Last edited by Ken; 07-23-2024, 11:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Seriously what the heck is post 182, depending on your views of the forum post numbers are not shown so lets not use that kind of description. If you have something to say, say it, referencing a post number over and over is not helpful
    I believe that post 182 that he was referring to was when he asked aren't you tired of being lied to all the time about everything, since we are all communists who just listen to whatever CNN and MSNBC are saying at any given moment.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Seriously what the heck is post 182, depending on your views of the forum post numbers are not shown so lets not use that kind of description. If you have something to say, say it, referencing a post number over and over is not helpful
    post 182 is an American rock band formed in 1992 in Poway, California. Their current and best-known line-up consists of bassist and vocalist Mark Hoppus, guitarist and vocalist Tom DeLonge, and drummer Travis Barker. Though their sound has diversified throughout their career, their musical style, described as pop-punk, blends catchy pop melodies with fast-paced punk rock. Their lyrics primarily focus on relationships, adolescent frustration, and maturity—or lack thereof. The group emerged from a suburban, Southern California skate punk scene and first gained notoriety for high-energy live shows and irreverent humour.​

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied

please refer to last line in post 182, it shall explain why you think President Trump was closing down communist dem states instead of accepting that it was communist dem dictators closing down their state
    Post 182 is a Joker meme

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Thank you for the kind words.
    I dare say that "totally unhinged" is one of the nicer things I have said about you.

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post

LOL what? Four years ago your idol bungled the pandemic so badly my kids were playing Xbox at home instead of learning in school. Did you shoot bleach into your veins or take horse pills? Thanks dude.

BTW, Kamala raised over $250 million in a SINGLE DAY.
    please refer to last line in post 182, it shall explain why you think President Trump was closing down communist dem states instead of accepting that it was communist dem dictators closing down their state

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post

Is it me??? Name names, Ken. We want to know! My money is on Feral Slasher. That guy, totally unhinged.
    Thank you for the kind words.

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied

Your assumption is incorrect, your responses are more than reasonable. Apologies for my lack of clarity, it isn’t you at all.
    Is it me??? Name names, Ken. We want to know! My money is on Feral Slasher. That guy, totally unhinged.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied

What are you even talking about? All I see in your posts in this thread is a bumbling racist moron. I have zero interest in going back to look at another one. And btw I come from a conservative background and I find what you post on this board vomit inducing.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

I assume this refers to my responses to wannabegriffey. If so, I hope my history of previous posting gives me some benefit of the doubt about the general respect I give to opposing viewpoints and those that share them. But I can't abide when I see someone bringing up these old racists attacks and I don't apologize admonishing him for it or for making clear my stance on the particular flavor of Trump support that leans into the same old rhetoric of hate and discrimination. Husein Obama from Africa, his wife is a man, the birther nonsense and racist stuff go way back with this guy.
    Your assumption is incorrect, your responses are more than reasonable. Apologies for my lack of clarity, it isn’t you at all.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied

please go read the last line in post 182
    What are you even talking about? All I see in your posts in this thread is a bumbling racist moron. I have zero interest in going back to look at another one. And btw I come from a conservative background and I find what you post on this board vomit inducing.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Didn’t Faux News have to pay $787m because they lied to this guy?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X