X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenwolf
    replied
    Occam's razor on the Trump shooter.

Police were in charge of securing the building, and police are trained to protect themselves first and foremost. They were in the building the shooter was on top of, half an hour before. They climbed the ladder to yell at the shooter, but didn't engage otherwise, and just pushed him to shoot quicker. The level of incompetence would seem otherworldly if we hadn't been through Uvalde.

Leave a comment:

• nots
    replied
    Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    lol...I'm sure DEI was the primary condition to get someone on the secret service assignment.
    Well, the big girl that couldn’t holster her weapon certainly didn’t look like she earned her position on merit.

Leave a comment:

• Moonlight J
    replied
    lol...I'm sure DEI was the primary condition to get someone on the secret service assignment.

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    What a relief. It had to happen, but until it did, I was anxious. Now, at least, there is a chance to put forth a viable candidate to face the disease that is Donald Trump. Voters will have a choice between whoever the Democratic nominee is and the man who will try to end our democracy, and just might, with his SC's newest ruling, if he is elected again. I know there is passionate disagreement on the left between progressives and centrists, but I sincerely hope that whoever emerges as the candidate gets the full support of every single Democrat. The fate of our country is at stake.

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied
    Word is DEI hire to "lead" the secret service is handing in her resignation on Monday.

She is a traitor to America, and she needs to join many at trial who attempted to have President Trump murdered

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nots
    replied
    The Dems had to drop Biden—there was no way he was going to win the election. He was just too feeble. If they can figure out a way to dump Harris for someone like Whitmer or Shapiro, they got a chance. If they hitch their wagon to the word salad that is Kamala Harris, I can’t see them winning.

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied

The communist left elites made sure sleepy joe was locked in as the presidential candidate while American votes were aloud.

Now they bag joe and shall pick THEIR candidate, millions of primary votes disenfranchised

So, who is barrack obama selecting ?
    Last edited by wannabegriffey; 07-21-2024, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied
    So obviously Joe Biden didn’t have wuhan last week. So obvious he didn't have a cold at the debate.

Just more bullshit from the propaganda "media".

Aren’t you idiots on the left sick and tired of being lied to all the time about literally everything

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied

This was all planned.​

The attempted assassination of Trump looking so clear.

a random 20 year old acting completely alone walked with a rifle within 150 yards of President Trump, climbed onto a roof in full view of (not) secret service, set up his shot and fired without anyone intervening without help from anyone.

the 20 year old is also so politically radical as to attempt an assassination and yet not radical enough to have ever posted any political writings or commentary on ANY social media site in his entire life.

He did not leave a manifesto nor explanation.

His last political act, before attempting to kill President Trump, was to register as a Republican.

According to propaganda MSM, you must believe this and ask no questions.

Last edited by wannabegriffey; 07-21-2024, 02:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied
    DEI vs WE the people

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
    But for the debate, the communist DNC and the propaganda pushing "legacy" MSM would still be blatantly lying about sniffy joe's physical condition and mental acuity. TDS afflicted, free America hating communist, er, democrats would still be repeating their crap in unison.

unfit for trial, but fit to still "rule" America...come on, man. answer the question: who is REALLY making all the America destroying decisions?
    I am....

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied

But for the debate, the communist DNC and the propaganda pushing "legacy" MSM would still be blatantly lying about sniffy joe's physical condition and mental acuity. TDS afflicted, free America hating communist, er, democrats would still be repeating their crap in unison.

unfit for trial, but fit to still "rule" America...come on, man. answer the question: who is REALLY making all the America destroying decisions?

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    What are people who constantly complain about the economy going to do now with all of their overpriced "Fuck Biden" signs?

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X