X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post

I hope this is 100% accurate, but Trump is a cockroach and I won't believe it until I see it.
    This is exactly where I am. I am expecting Trump to win until he doesn't. Still a long time until the votes come in

Leave a comment:

• Moonlight J
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    Walz is a DEI hire! I don't know what DEI means! All hail King Trump!

Good pick. I assumed it would be Shapiro because of the importance of PA, but Walz seems to be quite likeable, which tends to end up being more important in elections than any real policy.
    DEI =

Donald Jr
    Eric
    Ivanka

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Trump is going down hard. As his poll numbers continue to sink, he's going to resort to his only strategy which is to say the most outrageous thing he can think of to stay on top of the news cycle. And anyone not in his cult is tired of his act. Women are pissed about being stripped of their reproductive rights, everyone is pissed about SCOTUS and January 6th, the youth are sick of old white dudes, and on and on. Trump is powerless to reverse the narrative and it's going to drive him even more insane than he already is. The worst possible outcome for a malignant narcissist is to be humiliated.

And the cowardly Republicans only have themselves to blame. They could have convicted him and kept him from running but they were too scared for their own jobs, and now they're going to be relegated to the minority, hopefully for good. And we'll finally start to see some actual progress in this shithole nation we've become.
    I hope this is 100% accurate, but Trump is a cockroach and I won't believe it until I see it.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Trump is going down hard. As his poll numbers continue to sink, he's going to resort to his only strategy which is to say the most outrageous thing he can think of to stay on top of the news cycle. And anyone not in his cult is tired of his act. Women are pissed about being stripped of their reproductive rights, everyone is pissed about SCOTUS and January 6th, the youth are sick of old white dudes, and on and on. Trump is powerless to reverse the narrative and it's going to drive him even more insane than he already is. The worst possible outcome for a malignant narcissist is to be humiliated.

And the cowardly Republicans only have themselves to blame. They could have convicted him and kept him from running but they were too scared for their own jobs, and now they're going to be relegated to the minority, hopefully for good. And we'll finally start to see some actual progress in this shithole nation we've become.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Latest Predictit prices, fwiw:

Kamala $0.54
    Trump $0.48

Granted, Predictit's prices fluctuate on a dime, but she has surged of late and TFG has plummeted from a high of $0.69 on July 15.

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Walz is a DEI hire! I don't know what DEI means! All hail King Trump!

Good pick. I assumed it would be Shapiro because of the importance of PA, but Walz seems to be quite likeable, which tends to end up being more important in elections than any real policy.

Leave a comment:

• Pauly
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    But wannabegriffey is flummoxed. Maybe some day he'll wake up from his stupor.
    He is just trolling imo

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    But wannabegriffey is flummoxed. Maybe some day he'll wake up from his stupor.

Leave a comment:

• gcstomp
    replied
    What a 2 weeks. Biden announced on july 21 he would not seek re-election and was supporting Harris. Dems chances were in freefall after debate. The momentum change has been swift and dramatic. World leaders are breathing a sigh of relief.

Leave a comment:

• Teenwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz selected as Harris's VP
    Unbelievable! I was so prepared for the kick in the nuts of Shapiro, especially after hearing about Shapiro's scandals, covering up the murder of a school teacher, where Shapiro saw 14 stab wounds, including on the back of the head, and called it a suicide. That would've shifted the vibe of the campaign pretty starkly!

Awesome choice. I'm truly pleasantly surprised!

Very little chance Kamala fumbles from here.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz selected as Harris's VP

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post

This is proof that Trump has fractured the Republican party. I'm really surprised that they are all migrating over instead of starting a third/ fourth party.
    Says something about Harris if anyone cares to pay attention beyond the red and blue. Not that anyone does

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    "Republicans for Harris" has launched and 2 dozen prominent GOPers have endorsed Kamala and will use this platform to raise funds for her.
    This is proof that Trump has fractured the Republican party. I'm really surprised that they are all migrating over instead of starting a third/ fourth party.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    "Republicans for Harris" has launched and 2 dozen prominent GOPers have endorsed Kamala and will use this platform to raise funds for her. Notable names include:

Former Georgia Lt Gov Geoff Duncan
    Mesa AZ mayor John Giles

Former Secretaries
    Ray LaHood
    Chuck Hagel

Former Governors
    Bill Weld
    Jim Edgar
    Christie Todd Whitman

Former Reps
    Denver Riggleman
    Rod Chandler
    Tom Coleman
    Dave Emery
    Wayne Gilchrest
    Jim Greenwood
    Adam Kinzinger
    John LeBoutiller
    Susan Molinari
    Jack Quinn
    Claudine Schneider
    Christopher Shays
    Peter Smith
    Alan Steelman
    David Trott
    Joe Walsh
    Chris Vance

Former Trump WH Officials
    Stephanie Grisham
    Olivia Troye

Leave a comment:

• Teenwolf
    replied
    In what is perhaps the most bizarre story of this bizarre election season, RFK Jr. revealed today that he is the one who was behind the unsolved mystery of a dead bear cub being found in NYC's Central Park in 2014. Apparently, the person running on an anti-vaccine platform had no issues picking up roadkill, which he wanted to skin and eat, then posed with his hand in it's mouth, and wanted to bring it home but was running late for a dinner at Peter Luger's and then a flight, so he had the bright idea of dropping it off in Central Park with an old bike that he somehow also had in his car, and staged it to make it seem like someone hit and killed it.

NYPD was baffled for years because there are no bears in Central Park, and the Zoo also said it was not theirs.

On top of all this, the NY Times ran a story on it in October 2014, and the writer was none other than Tatiana Scholssberg -- Caroline Kennedy's daughter and grand daughter of JFK!

And we all thought being married to Larry David was strange......
    The RFK campaign has been fucking nuts. Some highlights include the "loud fart fundraiser", where one of his supporters ripped a super loud fart in response to a question and set off a tense dinner debate. The clip of him being asked if he ate a dog and whether he denied the allegations of grooming and assaulting his family's babysitter, to which he denied eating dog, but didn't deny the sex crimes... Or when he claimed that yes, he did ride on Epstein's plane, and it was with his own family that he did so!

Or the recent leak that RFK was trying to leverage his endorsement for Trump if he's offered a prime cabinet position, but talks stalled out.

Even the whole brain worm thing... Claiming that you had a worm that are part of your brain and died... It's so wild and awesome.

​​​​​This roadkill bear thing sounds like just another Tuesday for RFK.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X