2014 Real Mock Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    Yahoo is a free-for-all for all the players already in the database and not drafted. Blake Parker gets named Cubs closer tomorrow at 3am, whoever is awake gets him.

When I drop someone they are on waivers for 3 days and then of all the claimers, whoever is highest on the waiver list gets him. If no one claims him then he ends up in the free for all pile.

If Roger Clemens decides to unretire tomorrow and he's not in the database at all, he'll be added to the database and start out on waivers.
    I think our waiver period is two days, its under League Settings. Also, I think that while free agent agents are first come first served, you can't use a player the day you pick him up, he's not actually available for your lineup until the following day.

There have been a couple of players picked up so far not in Yahoo's database; once we know all of them I'll note them on the league message board. Not sure that is handled rosterwise--roster spot left vacant, using a retired player placeholder, etc.

Comment

• Hi,
      I go through your submit. I point your submit highly properly for every families and I have a minor online site.
      chiropractor service as a result of which you will get. In case your feel fine, please come to our site will see.
      Thank

Comment

• Originally posted by berniehragan View Post
        Hi,
        I go through your submit. I point your submit highly properly for every families and I have a minor online site.
        chiropractor service as a result of which you will get. In case your feel fine, please come to our site will see.
        Thank

LOL will do.
        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Hi,
          Thank
          Your site is pretty useless IMO. I went there, and I didn't see any top prospects listed.

Comment

• Silent timed out, on to MJ.

Comment

• I guess moonmist has timed out so I will take:
              26.03 Casey McGehee 1b/3b Mia who is available according to MDC.
              Don't rely on MDC, it has become too difficult to update since it is missing a couple of players. Rely on Yahoo instead, I try to update that frequently.

As far as silentmist, he timed out last round. Anyone who does that is skipped until he gets current with his picks, so you could have picked following Moonlight.

Comment

• I have no idea how to keep up using
                Yahoo, and at this juncture I am not going to try.

Comment

Hi,
                  Thank
                  Do you like peeples?

Comment

• Will timed out at 6:47, bryan on the clock.

Comment

• Well, that was a lousy day for picks, with only 11 by my count. The long journey is nearly over, with only 32 picks remaining.

BigJon is on the clock, with Hornsby on deck.

I know the remaining players are mostly of either the "meh" or "Oh Bog, I cannot believe I'm drafting this POS" variety, but that's what it takes in a league this big. Let's finish this!
                      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                      -- William James

Comment

• Big Jon has timed out, on to Hornsby.

Comment

• We have Bryan on the clock now. Missing picks are 2 for Silentmist, 2 for Big Jon, and Hornsby's repick.

Comment

• I've totally lost track of what's available...

Can you just stick two random scrubs on my team and I can drop them later? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Silentmist View Post
                              I've totally lost track of what's available...

Can you just stick two random scrubs on my team and I can drop them later? lol
                              I'll wait to the end and give you the 3 best available on the Yahoo list, which will all likely be RP. Once I do that and figure out how to deal with the 3 (so far) picks not yet in the Yahoo database I'll finalize the draft and free agent season can begin.

Comment

• Where are we in the last round? It seems as if we have stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X