2014 Real Mock Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    It doesn't, because Castellanos played all 9 of his MLB games last year in the OF, so as of today, his position eligibility is correct. But the fact is that he'll have 3B eligibility no later than Week 2 is a small example as to why it speaks to the fact needing to draft a "starting lineup" first is, IMO, silly.
    I agree with your interpretation of the eligibility rule but that rule can be changed directly(in the future) to allow people switching positions to be eligible at those positions from the beginning of the season. There is no need to change a rule which really has nothing to do with this problem (if there is one) in order to find a remedy. Allowing the reserves to be taken before a team roster is filled would impact on valuation and possibly other matters which don't have to be changed to resolve this matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
      My pick is up. I did not PM anyone for next since I'm not sure who to ping.
      I'll pm DMT, I think I remember who he prematurely picked, but can't be certain.

Comment

• Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
        My pick is up. I did not PM anyone for next since I'm not sure who to ping.
        I'm going to assume Stephen's pick is now valid. I'll PM DMT, Pogues, and joncarlos, the next three up.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          still going, Princess?
          Still being an asshole?
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
            Still being an asshole?
            only to you since you seem to have a great passion for them.

wahhhhhhhhh
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              only to you since you seem to have a great passion for them.

wahhhhhhhhh
              Not your best work. You can do better than that.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                  This RJEL-esque.
                  Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Sorry guys for some reason I couldn't post from my phone. Also, hello from Louisville!

Comment

• Shouldn't silentmist have a chance to pick b
                      Until 5:30

Comment

• Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                        Shouldn't silentmist have a chance to pick b
                        Until 5:30
                        He picked, Moonlight J up, one of his picks is Doumit, waiting on the other.

Comment

• Jason - how dare you pick a Brave without running it by me first.

Comment

• Moonlight picks one of his own players as his second reserve. LMAO
                            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                            -- William James

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                              Moonlight picks one of his own players as his second reserve. LMAO
                              He must really love him! That is just too funny though.

Comment

• Thor was mine you bastard!

Comment

Working...
                                X