2014 Real Mock Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Real Mock Draft Discussion thread

People seemed ansty, so I set the draft to start at 4 pm EDT today, but no time limit in first round, which is good for a weekend.

Here's the link for drafters to get to the draft: http://www.mockdraftcentral.com/draft.jsp?id=204163

Here's a link for anyone to follow the results: http://www.mockdraftcentral.com/draf....jsp?id=204163

Here's a copy of the order:

1. Moonlight J - Remove Team
    2. silentmist - Remove Team
    3. mgwiz22 - Remove Team
    4. revo - Remove Team
    5. joncarlos - Remove Team
    6. Pogues - Remove Team
    7. DMT - Remove Team
    8. Stephen - Remove Team
    9. willthethrill - Remove Team
    10. bryanbutler - Remove Team
    11. BigJonEmpire - Remove Team
    12. Hornsby - Remove Team
    13. Weapon1 (Your team) (* Commissioner *) - Remove Team
    14. mjl - Remove Team
    15. Don Quixote - Remove Team
    16. Piney Boy - Remove Team
    17. BuckyBuckner - Remove Team
    18. DJBeasties - Remove Team
    19. Hammer - Remove Team
    20. theheat - Remove Team

link to draft rule: http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...l=1#post174430
    Last edited by ; 01-24-2014, 05:56 PM.

Woo! #6! Awesome! (Is that a good spot?) I've never been in a league anywhere near this big...biggest was a 14 team league...and that might have been football.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Yeah I'm not sure #5 is good. But at least we're started!

Comment

I'm picking #2. I am leaving for work in about 45 minutes. Would you like me to send you my top two picks (though I'm sure they are pretty obvious) if people want to get rolling tonight Weapon?

Comment

cool thanks!!
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            Yeah I'm not sure #5 is good. But at least we're started!
            I did a 12 team mixed 5x5 today with the 5th pick. I happy with my OF I drafted 1st.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
              I did a 12 team mixed 5x5 today with the 5th pick. I happy with my OF I drafted 1st.
              I get the feeling that the #5 pick you had in that first round is a guy I'd love to own since he's my favorite player, but can't justify taking him 2nd in a 20 team league... lol

Comment

Never had the #1 pick.....totally taking Kershaw

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmist View Post
                  I'm picking #2. I am leaving for work in about 45 minutes. Would you like me to send you my top two picks (though I'm sure they are pretty obvious) if people want to get rolling tonight Weapon?
                  Sure, I should be able to enter it after the first pick gets entered.

Comment

Is there a way to get notified from MDC when your pick is up? I can't seem to find anyway to do it.
                    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                      Is there a way to get notified from MDC when your pick is up? I can't seem to find anyway to do it.
                      I think there is once you're in the draft room. But I haven't used their software in a few years.
                      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                        I think there is once you're in the draft room. But I haven't used their software in a few years.
                        Thanks Bucky. I will check once the draft room opens up.

Comment

It appears that the draft room is up and running. And it looks as if the draft has actually started despite the 15min or so timer it says on the home page.

Comment

I don't see a way to have it email you but maybe it does it by default? I mean why else did they need our email address for the draft, right?
                            I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Well, the first two picks are in! So it is officially under way!

Comment

Working...
                              X