No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, are we going to be keeping a roster thread going on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmist View Post
      Also, are we going to be keeping a roster thread going on this site?
      We shouldn't need one since the draft app allows us to see the rosters as we draft.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

MDC is blocked here at work. I assume that I can create a queue of players each round? I'll check it out this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
          MDC is blocked here at work. I assume that I can create a queue of players each round? I'll check it out this evening.
          Yes it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
            We shouldn't need one since the draft app allows us to see the rosters as we draft.
            It does, but it lists them in the order selected, it's easier to look at it as a roster the way we usually post them here. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
              Yes it does.
              Very Cool. Looking forward to getting things started.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmist View Post
                It does, but it lists them in the order selected, it's easier to look at it as a roster the way we usually post them here. Just a suggestion.
                No bottom of the draft window where your team is you can change to the other teams. It is under the Grid View button. You can change the drop down to Moonlight J and notice he only has 1 player drafted in the OF slot.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Yahoo opens up on 1/31.

Comment

is there an easy way to just see the picks? all i can see is the list of GMs, then have to click on each one to see their picks. seems like there should be a page that just lists all of the picks, but i can't seem to find it .
                    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                      is there an easy way to just see the picks? all i can see is the list of GMs, then have to click on each one to see their picks. seems like there should be a page that just lists all of the picks, but i can't seem to find it .
                      On the page before you enter the draft, there are links for the draft grid:

Comment

thanks.
                        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Is anyone posting the picks here?
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                            Is anyone posting the picks here?
                            We can transcribe it here if necessary, but you can also see the results at http://www.mockdraftcentral.com/draf....jsp?id=204163 without being logged in to MDC. Weapon1, can you add that link to the first post?
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                              We can transcribe it here if necessary, but you can also see the results at http://www.mockdraftcentral.com/draf....jsp?id=204163 without being logged in to MDC. Weapon1, can you add that link to the first post?
                              Done.

Comment

Sorry if I'm a little slow, but when filling in my Prepicked Players draft queue, should I select the auto select box if I want the computer to pick from my list?

Comment

Working...
                                X