No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised to see we had started but I have just made my selection. I guess it's nice to have the number 3 pick but after the 1st 2 I had nobody in mind. I would actually have preferred a lower pick but I shouldn't complain as this is the highest position I ever remember having.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
      We can transcribe it here if necessary, but you can also see the results at http://www.mockdraftcentral.com/draf....jsp?id=204163 without being logged in to MDC. Weapon1, can you add that link to the first post?
      Thanks!
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
        Sorry if I'm a little slow, but when filling in my Prepicked Players draft queue, should I select the auto select box if I want the computer to pick from my list?
        No, I think auto-select is the best player available according to the system list. Here's the link to the draft tools: http://www.mockdraftcentral.com/onlinehelp.jsp

Comment

Ok so apparently the draft room uses flash? I won't have access to a computer till tomorrow. Was hoping to pick on my phone.

If anyone can do it for me I want Kershaw

Otherwise we wait till tomorrow

Comment

If Weapon is the only one who can make picks via PM. This could really hinder the later parts of this draft. I didn't think about it taking much longer for people to make picks when they are away from the PC for hours on end if MDC is blocked from work Pcs

Comment

The Kershaw pick is in, so Pogues is on the clock. I should be around enough to take picks and keep it moving, though likely not late at night eastern time. I do get up early most days.

Comment

Kershaw was the easy pick at 6...
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Nice to see that I have my traditional double digit position pick in an RJ draft...sigh. The good thing is that I don't have to wait 2 full rounds to make a pick...positive thinking!
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Pick up, sorry for the delay. CarGo at 6, only question is durability.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

So is there a way to email notification when we're up? I haven't found it yet. If there isn't, I'm screwed 4 days a week.
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                        So is there a way to email notification when we're up? I haven't found it yet. If there isn't, I'm screwed 4 days a week.
                        I did not receive an e-mail. I happened to check this morning and saw that I was up.

Comment

Cano...How much will hits stats dip playing in Seattle half of his games? Thought that he was the best pick of a large group at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
                            I did not receive an e-mail. I happened to check this morning and saw that I was up.
                            Then i guess we will have to pm here after we make our pick.
                            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I think that Cano will be just fine...it's not like he was a strict pull hitter that took advantage of that bandbox in NY anyway.

And, BTW, BryanButler is up, followed by BigJon...
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                                Then i guess we will have to pm here after we make our pick.
                                Agreed, I've pm'ed Bryan. I'll be gone all day, but have que'ed up 4 picks to cover me.

Comment

Working...
                                X