No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piney sent me 2 players, Roberts and Farquar...sorry guys, nothing I can do.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Piney sent me 2 players, Roberts and Farquar...sorry guys, nothing I can do.
      Um I already picked.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Think we are about at the point where we were last year when we cut the pick window to 2 hours:

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
          Think we are about at the point where we were last year when we cut the pick window to 2 hours:

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...l=1#post126721
          Good idea.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Good idea.
            I agree as well.

Comment

• As long as we keep up with the PM's, I'm fine with it.

Comment

• BJE timed out, bryan up, pm's sent.

Comment

• pick will be up shortly.
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Good timing-Checked in before leaving work; PM sent to Jon and Stephen

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                      20.16 Robbie Grossman OF HOU
                      Nice pick. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with how he performs this year.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        Nice pick. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with how he performs this year.
                        Yeah...Chicago fans were sure Rex Grossman was gonna be good too.
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Nobody objected so starting in Round 21 we'll go with a 2-hour limit, 9 to 9 EST. While that is an start early on the west coast, please realize that you'll only be expected to pick prior to 8 am PST is if the draft reached you up prior to 6 pm PDT the night before, when the clock shut off. As long as you check in the evening you'll be fine.

Also, remember to fill our your active squad requirements by the end of round 22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
                            Nobody objected so starting in Round 21 we'll go with a 2-hour limit, 9 to 9 EST. While that is an start early on the west coast, please realize that you'll only be expected to pick prior to 8 am PST is if the draft reached you up prior to 6 pm PDT the night before, when the clock shut off. As long as you check in the evening you'll be fine.

Also, remember to fill our your active squad requirements by the end of round 22.
                            What is the active squad requirement? Is this some yahoo thing ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                              What is the active squad requirement? Is this some yahoo thing ?
                              13 hitters (C,1B,3B,CI,2B,SS,MI,OF,OF,OF,OF,OF,UT), 9 pitchers (SP,SP,SP,RP,RP,P,P,P,P),

Comment

• It means you can't take your reserves until you fill your initial active squad. In your case, if I've been recording your players correctly, you need one more hitter (any position) and a relief pitcher.
                                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                                -- William James

Comment

Working...
                                X