Clear All

• Fresno Bob
    replied
    Preacher is mindboggling, sometimes I can't believe it is on TV

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Speaking of... I've really enjoyed (almost all of) the Defenders series on Netflix. I think I enjoyed Jessica Jones the most, but both season on Daredevil and Luke Cage were exceelent as well. Iron Fist, not so much.
    Agree with this assessment. Just started The Defenders.

'Episodes' just returned on Showtime. Final season. Great show, if you haven't seen it starte at the beginning!

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I highly, highly doubt that any of you guys watched "Scream Queens". I loved it. Found it hilarious and a great homage to any number of genres. And the music they used was so damn cool.

Commence the witted barbs at my expense
    I didn't know the show existed. My wife and I are going to give it a try.

Thanks for posting it.

Leave a comment:

• TranaGreg
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    I watched last season and am a couple of episodes into this season. I enjoy it, but am way behind.

Once I finish up Defenders I'll get back to it.
    check back in when you get to the Bolivia episode.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Speaking of... I've really enjoyed (almost all of) the Defenders series on Netflix. I think I enjoyed Jessica Jones the most, but both season on Daredevil and Luke Cage were exceelent as well. Iron Fist, not so much.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    anyone else been watching Queen of the South? We are part way into season 2 - it started as a guilty pleasure type of show but I'm enjoying it more than I initially thought I might.
    I watched last season and am a couple of episodes into this season. I enjoy it, but am way behind.

Once I finish up Defenders I'll get back to it.

Leave a comment:

• TranaGreg
    replied
    anyone else been watching Queen of the South? We are part way into season 2 - it started as a guilty pleasure type of show but I'm enjoying it more than I initially thought I might.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I've been really enjoying Ozark. Great cast.
    Yeah, Ozark has been great.

The Defenders starts in a few days on Netflix.

Leave a comment:

• ironfist
    replied
    Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I highly, highly doubt that any of you guys watched "Scream Queens". I loved it. Found it hilarious and a great homage to any number of genres. And the music they used was so damn cool.

I liked it for the most part. I liked it better than AHC even since it doesnt take itself seriously at all. I can see how many people would find it annoying though.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Just finished Ozark (Netflix) ... pleasantly surprised. Would definitely recommend.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Is Curb going to have the original cast? YeahhhH!

Leave a comment:

• Pauly
    replied
    Buckle up!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• nullnor
    Guest replied
    you can watch the mist (old stephen king story) on spiketv.com for free. im not a king fan but i love that story. i used to have the video game for the apple2. i'd always get out of the supermarket and hardware store next door, but when i got to the playground i always died. the movie was good too. the woman that played mrs carmody did awesome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X