X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Garp
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    It's great. I thought Season 2 was better than Season 1. Alex Borstein is the best.
    She's amazing -- so is Tony Shalhoub. Great cast all the way around.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    JJ 1 was very good. JJ 2 was ok. Luke Cage 1 and Daredevil 1 were decent also. But I never felt compelled to watch anymore. I'll watch JJ 3. But I'm done with comic book movies and shows in general.
    I started watching Jessica Jones 2, but I was so bored after 3 episodes that it almost felt like I was watching out of obligation instead of enjoyment. That's usually the tell-tale sign for me to give up on a show.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    JJ 1 was very good. JJ 2 was ok. Luke Cage 1 and Daredevil 1 were decent also. But I never felt compelled to watch anymore. I'll watch JJ 3. But I'm done with comic book movies and shows in general.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Yes, Iron Fist sucked. And the actor who played Iron Fist sucked, which IMO killed the entire series. The Defenders was extremely disappointing. Because Netflix cancelled most of them, I've kinda given up on watching the ones I haven't yet (Daredevil 3, Iron Fist 2, Jessica Jones 2). I liked the first season of The Punisher, so I think I'll give the 2nd season a go soon.
    I feel like they all went on a bit too long. 8-10 episode seasons would have been better I think.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    well... bringing Iron Fist back for a second season was enough of a travesty.

I think I'd rank them
    Jessica Jones 1
    Daredevil 1
    Daredevil 3
    Luke Cage
    Defenders
    Daredevil 2
    Jessica Jones 2
    Punisher 1
    Luke Cage 2
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    Iron Fist 1

I never watched Iron Fist 2
    Yes, Iron Fist sucked. And the actor who played Iron Fist sucked, which IMO killed the entire series. The Defenders was extremely disappointing. Because Netflix cancelled most of them, I've kinda given up on watching the ones I haven't yet (Daredevil 3, Iron Fist 2, Jessica Jones 2). I liked the first season of The Punisher, so I think I'll give the 2nd season a go soon.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    They also cancelled Iron Fist & Luke Cage.
    well... bringing Iron Fist back for a second season was enough of a travesty.

I think I'd rank them
    Jessica Jones 1
    Daredevil 1
    Daredevil 3
    Luke Cage
    Defenders
    Daredevil 2
    Jessica Jones 2
    Punisher 1
    Luke Cage 2
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    Iron Fist 1

I never watched Iron Fist 2

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Yet they're raising rates?!

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Was bummed to hear they cancelled daredevil.
    They also cancelled Iron Fist & Luke Cage.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    season 2 of The Punisher dropped yesterday.
    Was bummed to hear they cancelled daredevil.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
    Anyone watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel? Very fun show.
    It's great. I thought Season 2 was better than Season 1. Alex Borstein is the best.

i bet I know how it ends
    Well yeah, but his story is not as well known as Pablo Escobar's, which was the first two seasons (and who makes an appearance midway through the season).

Also, the latest season of True Detective has started, and season 2 of The Punisher dropped yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• TS Garp
    replied
    Anyone watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel? Very fun show.

Leave a comment:

• Fresno Bob
    replied
    Narcos: Mexico was most exceelent. This season tells the story of DEA agent Kiki Camerena. I won't give away any other details.
    i bet I know how it ends

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Narcos: Mexico was most exceelent. This season tells the story of DEA agent Kiki Camerena. I won't give away any other details.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Well, given their prison sentences, the "innocent gormless fool" got 6 months, and the Whore got 7 years. So I think the law determined who was a bigger problem.

And yeah, you can argue that it was entirely her fault. Of course, the two inmates wanted to escape, but I suppose nearly all inmates do. So what made them different? They found a way out through her promiscuity, and used it to their advantage.

Have you seen interviews with the real characters involved? They're pretty spot on.
    Pretty sure none of this would have happened if the prison had've done their job and patrolled the basement as they were supposed to do. They even left hammers and chisels in an unmonitored lockbox? What? These facts were mentioned / shown, then completely and conveniently ignored. Got in the way of their desired narrative.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Well, given their prison sentences, the "innocent gormless fool" got 6 months, and the Whore got 7 years. So I think the law determined who was a bigger problem.

And yeah, you can argue that it was entirely her fault. Of course, the two inmates wanted to escape, but I suppose nearly all inmates do. So what made them different? They found a way out through her promiscuity, and used it to their advantage.

Have you seen interviews with the real characters involved? They're pretty spot on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X