No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Blake, best known as “Barretta” until he was later known for (probably) killing his wife, died at age 89.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Robert Blake, best known as “Barretta” until he was later known for (probably) killing his wife, died at age 89.
      Blake also, as a child actor, played Mickey in the "Little Rascals" movie shorts filmed between 1939 and 1944. He went by his birth name of Mickey Gubitosi as a child actor.
      Last edited by madducks; 07-01-2023, 01:49 AM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Blake also, as a child actor, played Mickey in the the "Little Rascals" movie shorts filmed between 1939 and 1944. He went by his birth name of Mickey Gubitosi as a child actor.
        He also had a small part in the great movie "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" as a child actor (kid selling raffle tickets). I also remember him from the movie "This Property is Condemned" w Natalie Wood and Robert Redford. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Blake also, as a child actor, played Mickey in the the "Little Rascals" movie shorts filmed between 1939 and 1944. He went by his birth name of Mickey Gubitosi as a child actor.
          Was he the last surviving Little Rascal's actor?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Robert Blake, best known as “Barretta” until he was later known for (probably) killing his wife, died at age 89.
            I really appreciate the lack of "RIP" on this one.

Pretty impressive how long he lasted in prison.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

I really appreciate the lack of "RIP" on this one.

Pretty impressive how long he lasted in prison.
              Suspected not convicted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Suspected not convicted.
                Oh damn, that explains it!
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Legendary Olympic high jumper Dick Fosbury, who perfected a technique used by all high jumpers today called "the Fosbury Flop," to win the gold medal in 1968, died at age 76. RIP.

Comment

• Lance Reddick, best known for playing Officer Daniels on The Wire and Charon in the John Wick franchise, died at age 60. RIP.

Comment

• Willis Reed, legendary Knicks HOFer, died at age 80. RIP.

Comment

• Michael Lerner, actor who received an Oscar nomination for his performance as an overbearing studio head in the 1991 film “Barton Fink,” has died. He was 81. RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Al Jaffee, cartoonist best known for his work with Mad Magazine, has died at age 102. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Len Goodman, former judge on “Dancing with the Stars,’ has died of bone cancer at age 78. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Howard Kenton “Ken” Potts, one of the two remaining survivors of the USS Arizona battleship that sank during the attack on Pearl Harbor, died Friday at age 102. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Actor and singer Harry Belafonte died at age 96. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X