Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic Damone passes at 89.

Comment

• Reg E. Cathey, who played prominent roles in House of Cards, Oz & The Wire, died at age 59. RIP.

Comment

• Roger Bannister, first to run the mile under four minutes, died at age 88. He was also an accomplished neurologist.

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• David Ogden Stiers died at age 75.

“Shhhhhhh......Mozart”

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            David Ogden Stiers died at age 75.

“Shhhhhhh......Mozart”

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/03/david-og..._medium=social
            Wow! So sad. I once had a fantasy team called the David Ogden Steers. They did not fare well.

RIP
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Sir Roger Bannister, who was the first person to break the four minute mile, died at age 88.

Comment

• Steve Moyer -- one of the original dudes in Tout Wars & LABR - passed away in his sleep in a hotel room last night in Phoenix. I'm still in shock as I just saw him at the Winter Meetings this past December.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                  Steve Moyer -- one of the original dudes in Tout Wars & LABR - passed away in his sleep in a hotel room last night in Phoenix. I'm still in shock as I just saw him at the Winter Meetings this past December.
                  wow, Steve was a good guy....
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Darts legend Eric Bristow passed away last night due to a heart attack at the age of 60. Eric was one of the early trend setters and multiple time world champion in the game. He also was the person that sponsored Phil Taylor as a professional dart player.
                    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• R. Lee Ermey died at age 74.

Some other recents:

William Nack, legendary sportswriter, age 77
                      Milos Forman, director of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", age 86
                      Mitzi Shore, influential comedy club owner and mother of Pauly Shore, age 87
                      Yvonne Staples, lead singer of the Staples Singers, age 80
                      Chuck McCann, legendary children's TV actor, age 83

Comment

• Harry Anderson, erstwhile star of NBC’s “Night Court,” died at age 65

Comment

• Good night, your Honor. I also loved his spot role on Cheers.

Markie Post is said to be devestated.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• I loved his "Harry the Hat" confidence man stuff on SNL.......
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Bruno Sammartino.
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• I’m not sure what criterion is necessary the be listed here, but Barbara Bush? Former FLOTUS and FMOTUS.
                                I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                                X