2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
    Imagine being so retarded that you’d support taxing unrealized gains just to keep Orange Man out of the White House
    Let me guess, you read this in a facebook post with no context and assumed it was comprehensive.

This reminds me why your little cult "works". The cult members don't even realize they are in the cult, they just blindly follow facebook posts and drink the kool aid.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post

Imagine being so retarded that you literally have no idea this would be ONLY for households with more than $100m in wealth,
      That's the thing...all of his followers think one day they are gonna make 100M and then they will surely be screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
        Imagine being so retarded that you’d support taxing unrealized gains just to keep Orange Man out of the White House
        Imagine being so moronic as to believe this would ever affect you and thinking you can post it on a message board not full of morons and score gotcha points.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

Let me guess, you read this in a facebook post with no context and assumed it was comprehensive.

This reminds me why your little cult "works". The cult members don't even realize they are in the cult, they just blindly follow facebook posts and drink the kool aid.
          The unrealized gains tax also applies if you have close to 100M.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

The unrealized gains tax also applies if you have close to 100M.
            That’s what I said, get with it!!!

that debate was a total disaster for the pedo. He had nothing to offer but the greatest hits. Eating dogs? WTF?

Comment

• Taylor Swift, and by token, Travis Kelce, just endorsed Harris

Comment

• You just know that Trump's advisors told him not to talk about immigrants eating kidnapped pets because it makes him look unhinged. But Trump just can't resist going for the shock value. You could almost hear the off stage cries of "No, we told you not to go there ! "
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post

That’s what I said, get with it!!!

that debate was a total disaster for the pedo. He had nothing to offer but the greatest hits. Eating dogs? WTF?
                  I was referencing art vandelay and his “close to 20
                  states” there.

that debate was horrible. My wife made me watch it and it was everything I expected. The fact that this asshole is both still around and has millions upon millions of supporters is utterly depressing.

Comment

• Gov. Newsom: "This was a bad night (for TFG). He was so easily manipulated because he's so easy to manipulate."

Comment

• Yes, it was a master class in manipulating Trump, but sadly, it won't matter much to the race. But yeah, Harris performed well and Trump did horribly, as expected. If there are not dozens of memes of Harris with her hand under her chin soon, I will be disappointed. It was a great shot of her utter bafflement and pity.

Comment

• More celeb endorsements:

Chachi
                        The guy who once played Hercules
                        Rosanne Barr

Oh wait, that's for the rapist!

Real ones:
                        Caitlin Clark
                        Stevie Nicks
                        Linda Ronstadt

Comment

• Pretty sure Andrew Tate came out for Trump after the debate.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Trump advisor and far-right activist "Looney" Laura Loomer is so crazy that even Marjorie Taylor Greene criticized her by saying that her “rhetoric and hateful tone” is concerning and a problem and “doesn’t represent MAGA as a whole.” You know the GOP has reached rock bottom when Marjorie Taylor Greene has become their voice of reason.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Trump advisor and far-right activist "Looney" Laura Loomer is so crazy that even Marjorie Taylor Greene criticized her by saying that her “rhetoric and hateful tone” is concerning and a problem and “doesn’t represent MAGA as a whole.” You know the GOP has reached rock bottom when Marjorie Taylor Greene has become the voice of reason.
                              I think she also called Lindsay Graham gay and told him to come out of the closet. I hope they all eat each other alive.

Comment

• Trump says no more debates for him lol.

The JD Vance and Tim Walz, October 1 debate is still on.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X