No announcement yet.

2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's amazing that TDS was a term created early in the Trump administration to signify Libs that were overreacting... BEFORE he tried to overthrow a Democratic election! It's not derangement to fear a fascist takeover when he already attempted it!

To use TDS as an argument today is so fucking stupid. He's literally planning a coup right now because he's such a LOSER, just like the weird ass basement trolls obsessed with tampons and trans people, laughably pretending it's about policy without being able to articulate why. No tax on tips, LOL!

We know the specifics of how fucked up Trump's plans are. It's his moronic base that follow him purely for his venting of hatred, utterly clueless on policy, that are deranged.

It would be nice to see an intelligent right winger in here. I saw nots pop up recently. Wish we could get his perspective.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Any criticism of Dear Leader is TDS. For you see, Trump is perfect and only the blind cannot see (because they didn’t DO THEIR RESEARCH). We are mere mortals living in the modern day personification of a Greek god. Your failure to recognize his greatness is the ultimate TDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
        You still haven't defended literally anything this clown did. Go back to your mom's basement before your McDonald's shift starts.

Comment

• The 34x Felon was at a rally with African-American Rep. Byron Donalds, and he points at him and says "That one is smart! And then you have many that aren't so smart."

Everytime this clown opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Comment

• Interference? Nyet.

Russian President Vladimir Putin gives his (anti) endorsement. I didn't see any video, so I'm not sure if he kept a straight face.

“Our ‘favorite,’ if you can call it that, was the current president, Mr. [Joe] Biden. But he was removed from the race, and he recommended all his supporters to support Ms. Harris. Well, we will do so – we will support her,” Putin said Thursday at the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok. “She laughs so expressively and infectiously that it means that she is doing well.”

Putin also criticized former president and current Republican nominee Donald Trump for placing “so many restrictions and sanctions against Russia like no other president has ever introduced before him.”
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• More word salad from the incompetent one:

Q: “If you win in November, can you commit to prioritizing legislation to make child care affordable? And if so, what specific piece of legislation will you advance?”

A: "Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down, you know, I was somebody we had, Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka, was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about that because child care is child care, couldn’t you know, there’s something you have to have it in this country. You have to have it, but when you talk about those numbers, compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly, and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care we’re going to have I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just that, I just told you about, we’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again, we have to do it because right now, we’re failing nation. So we’ll take care of it.​"​

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                More word salad from the incompetent one:

Q: “If you win in November, can you commit to prioritizing legislation to make child care affordable? And if so, what specific piece of legislation will you advance?”

A: "Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down, you know, I was somebody we had, Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka, was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about that because child care is child care, couldn’t you know, there’s something you have to have it in this country. You have to have it, but when you talk about those numbers, compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly, and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care we’re going to have I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just that, I just told you about, we’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again, we have to do it because right now, we’re failing nation. So we’ll take care of it.​"​
                These are the words of someone who didn't read the book but is being asked to give a book report to the teacher.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

These are the words of someone who didn't read the book but is being asked to give a book report to the teacher.
                  Yup. And it's been like this his entire reign of error. Yet attendees listened to this and somehow applauded. It's still The Emperor's New Clothes with the GOP and their minions. Bet Wannabegriffey looks at this and thinks, "wow, what a genius!"

Some upper echelon GOPers want him to lose to end this nonsense already. They have literally nothing and their standard-bearer is a complete and utter dope, over and among everything else. Somehow this is still a tight race.

Comment

• How about this for shocking? I guess DICK CHENEY of all people is now a RINO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                      How about this for shocking? I guess DICK CHENEY of all people is now a RINO?

Crazy. Before Republicans were brainwashed, he was considered the most Republican Republican there was. Now he’s a RINO.

Comment

• He literally said Dick Cheney is a RINO. I can’t. Griffey, you guys have severe problems, that’s like calling Jimmy Carter a DINO. You people are so far gone.

Comment

• Trump campaign week in review:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Imagine being so retarded that you’d support taxing unrealized gains just to keep Orange Man out of the White House

Comment

Imagine being so retarded that you’d support taxing unrealized gains just to keep Orange Man out of the White House
                              Yup, those are the only reasons. We don't understand taxes and we hate his fake tan.

The coup thing is a tertiary concern.

You're nailing it.
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Imagine being so retarded that you’d support taxing unrealized gains just to keep Orange Man out of the White House
                                Imagine being so retarded that you literally have no idea this would be ONLY for households with more than $100m in wealth,

Comment

Working...
                                X