No announcement yet.

2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison overcrowding may be the way to get Trump into prison. There are so many crowds of people there, Donald, you should go there right away. He'll probably surrender voluntarily.

Comment

• LOL - Elon Musk was supposed to host an interview with TFG today that ended up being delayed 45 minutes because he fired all his engineers. He then claimed it was a Denial of Service attack, which many instantly denied because the rest of Twitter was working

Comment

• Former Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska, who left his job 18 months ago to become president of the University of Florida, "resigned" abruptly after claiming his wife's epilepsy was progressing, but it turns out he was milking taxpayers dry by hiring his former Senate staffers to lucrative work from home positions that sometimes were double or triple the previous employee's salary. Sasse's President's Office spending ballooned to $17.3m in his first 12 months, up from $5.6m under his predecessor. He employed 30, compared to his predecessor's 10.Travel expenses soared to $633k, 20x higher than his predecessor.

Seems being "fiscally conservative" was just Kabuki Theater while he was in the Senate, as once he personally got his hands on the dough, it was like a Roman orgy. Typical Republican!

Comment

• Abortion rights are officially on the ballot in Arizona

Comment

• Because he's been stiffing cities where he holds rallies for the cost of extra police and staff, the city of Asheville NC forced his campaign to pay $82k up front, where he booked a teeny 2,400 capacity arena (and not the much larger one next door) for this week's rally

TFG also blamed his slurring word salad during the Musk "interview" on "the complexities of modern day equipment and cellphone technology"

Comment

• Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s campaign reached out to Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign to arrange a meeting about a possible role in her administration if he drops out of the race and endorses her, a Kennedy campaign official and a Democratic official told CNN.

Harris is wisely ignoring him.
              Last edited by madducks; 08-15-2024, 07:42 PM.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Abortion rights are officially on the ballot in Arizona

watching congressional hearings and listening to the pro-abortion lady telling congress that abortion up to the moment before birth is okay, is just about the grossest words I have heard from another human being

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

watching congressional hearings and listening to the pro-abortion lady telling congress that abortion up to the moment before birth is okay, is just about the grossest words I have heard from another human being

No idea what you’re talking about, but what does that have to do with anything? States that are pro-choice usually ban abortions after 23 weeks, so what’s your point?

And I’d counter that the Republicans who wanted to force that 10-year old who was raped to carry her baby to term was the grossest thing ever.

Comment

• Veteran GOP pollster Frank Luntz said on CNBC yesterday that he has never seen a change like what’s happening in his entire 40yr career. He said that he “can’t find any undecided female under 27 because they no longer exist” and “lukewarm” Trump voters are now undecided. He thinks if these trends keep up, the Dems will sweep.

meanwhile, TFG held another bizarre news “conference” ranting about Tic Tacs, Harris being on Time Magazine, birds dying because of windmills and god knows whatever else. His campaign is literally skidding off the rails and he can’t get off his greatest hits.

Comment

• Another day, and more bizarre and insulting comments from the deranged and demented 34x felon:

“I watched Sheldon sitting so proud in the White House when we gave Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom,” Trump said on Thursday evening. “That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian. It’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor,” Trump added, referring to the highest military honor given for valor in combat.“But civilian version, it’s actually much better because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead,” Trump continued. “She gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman, and they’re rated equal, but she got the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and she got it for — and that’s through committees and everything else.”

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

Banning abortion kills women. But your fee-fees regarding what's "gross" should dictate policy that we kill more women.

Most of your opinions on immigrants, abortion, trans people, etc, are 100% vile and disgusting.

I was curious about the only policy you've ever mentioned, Trump's "no tax on tips" policy. Looking into it, it seems like "the swamp" is directing the policy, as it's made to sound like it's helping waitresses and other low income workers, when in reality it would create tax loopholes for all kinds of stock traders and bullshit like that. THEN, Kamala Harris steals/adopts the policy and Trump is throwing tantrums about it.

The difference between you and me is that I can admit BOTH Trump and Harris are doing this policy as a gift to Wall Street, shame on both of them! But I'm sure to a brainrotted right wing hack like you, swallowing right wing abortion rhetoric as gospel, Trump's policy is meant for poor people and Kamala's copied policy is intended for Wall Street. So which is it? Is it bad policy both are doing, or good policy? You've been touting this policy multiple times in here, so what's your take on Kamala adopting it?

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• The abortion up "until the moment of birth" is such a ridiculous argument too. How often does that really happen? Just a quick search and it says that only 1% of all abortions are even after 21 weeks of pregnancy. 93% of abortions are performed at or before 13 weeks. According to an article I just read, there are only three providers in the entire US who are publicly known to offer abortions after 28 weeks. In the rare event there is an abortion much later in the pregnancy, it's almost definitely not just for "funsies" but it's usually a gut-wrenching decision that has to do with health and safety.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            The abortion up "until the moment of birth" is such a ridiculous argument too. How often does that really happen? Just a quick search and it says that only 1% of all abortions are even after 21 weeks of pregnancy. 93% of abortions are performed at or before 13 weeks. According to an article I just read, there are only three providers in the entire US who are publicly known to offer abortions after 28 weeks. In the rare event there is an abortion much later in the pregnancy, it's almost definitely not just for "funsies" but it's usually a gut-wrenching decision that has to do with health and safety.
                            It does not matter how often abortion occurs in the very latest stages. communist left WANT the law to allow up to birth abortion. those who support are a sick fucks

Comment

• when is kamAla going to present her own policies?

when is kamAla going to have a press conference with a Q and A?

tampon tim sure is a great vp selection

Comment

• TDS is thick on RJ. once the very best baseball forum, so many driven away...

Comment

Working...
                                X