No announcement yet.

2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would just send Walz around the country booking the same venues that TFG books just to get under his nerves. That said, it would require TFG to get out there and actually campaign since his only event this week is in the battleground state of.......Montana?

Then again, when all the news channels will put him on whenever he does get in front of a microphone, it's a smart way of getting the most bang for your buck in getting a crowd full of fluffers to be broadcasted nationally.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Read that this morning. He retired a full year before his unit deployed, and filed paperwork to run for Congress two months before reports emerged that the Minnesota National Guard might deploy there. He should have been Nostradamus!

It's just so funny that Republicans cannot help themselves with personal attacks. Considering they're running a felon, traitor, pedo, rapist, bigot, racist, misogynist, draft dodger who historians named the worst president ever, maybe they should lay off that line of attack?

Same guy who ran swiftboating vs Kerry is in the Trump campaign now. The strategy is to continue flinging shit against the wall to see if anything sticks because Walz is the guy TFG wished Shillbilly Vance was.

My best friend did 5 years in the army and I sent him this and asked how he and his brethren deal with this type of character fratracide, and he said, "not all that served have honor, my man." Voted Trump in 2016, but not in 2020, and won't even consider him in 2024. He's still a registered Republican, but he's infuriated that the party continues to cowtow to him and wishes they'd put forth a better candidate.

Comment

• MAGAts whine as popular right wing podcasters Joe Rogan, Tim Pool and Nick Fuentes all endorsed RFK Jr. today.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          MAGAts whine as popular right wing podcasters Joe Rogan, Tim Pool and Nick Fuentes all endorsed RFK Jr. today.
          So funny. Rogan actually says "I thought this guy was a crazy conspiracy kook, but then I read his book." Okay, kind of a self own, admitting that you read books seeking insane conspiracy theories, and RFK's flavor of conspiracy tasted just right to Rogan.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

So funny. Rogan actually says "I thought this guy was a crazy conspiracy kook, but then I read his book." Okay, kind of a self own, admitting that you read books seeking insane conspiracy theories, and RFK's flavor of conspiracy tasted just right to Rogan.
            He tried to walk it back. But the genie is out of the bottle. Despite being the face of the Trump lovin UFC, he still said that. So whatevs.

Comment

• Latest Predictit numbers:

Harris: $0.57
              Rapist: $0.46

that’s a $0.23 loss in 2 weeks, Or 33%. Sell, Mortimer, sell!!!!

Comment

• Other funny examples of throwing shit at the wall and hoping it will stick...

Rogan claiming that Walz lead a secret plan to change the Minnesota State flag to look more like a Somali flag. The dual loyalties bullshit can't be pushed onto him because he's a white dude. Thank god for DEI hiring!

Another funny one, Jesse Watters doing handshake analysis to point and laugh at how effeminately Walz shakes hands, implying he's a closeted gay man. The party of Tim Scott, Matt Schlapp, Matt Gaetz, and Lindsay Graham wants to go down this road? I don't fucking think so.

Laura Ingraham claiming that Walz wasn't actually a coach, he was an assistant coach, just so pathetic.... Looking like toddlers swinging wildly while Walz holds his finger on their forehead. They can't attack his populist progressive positions, and the character assassination stuff won't land.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Latest NY Times/Siena polls has Harris up 5% on TFG in Pennsylvania, Michigan & Wisconsin.

Yesterday, TFG angrily called the NY Times and threatened to sue them over debunking a story about how TFG once crash-landed in a helicopter with former SF Mayor Willie Brown, who quickly denied the story. There is also no record of Trump ever being in a near helicopter crash, with or without WIllie Brown. Dementia?

Comment

• Tim Walz is the guy who mows your lawn when you have a broken leg. JD Vance is the guy who reports your overgrown lawn to the HOA.​
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Latest Predictit numbers:

Harris: $0.59
                      34x Felon: $0.44

that’s a $0.25 loss in 2 weeks (36%). The Trump market is cratering. Get out while you can.​

Comment

• This Kamala fake crowd conspiracy is the most obvious sign of Trump's failing mental faculties yet. Unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          This Kamala fake crowd conspiracy is the most obvious sign of Trump's failing mental faculties yet. Unreal.
                          Trump always focuses on the most important issues....most important to him that is.

It's such a brilliant campaign strategy to see Harris and Walz baiting Trump into talking about crowd size while he fails to realize that the more he talks about it the more he reveals his insecurity about it and makes himself an even bigger butt of the joke. It's hilarious that Trump doesn't even realize that he is being distracted from the real issues because he thinks that the topic of crowd size is of the utmost importance.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Republicans are not happy about Kamala Harris bumping Trump off the cover of Time Magazine this month.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Trump always focuses on the most important issues....most important to him that is.

It's such a brilliant campaign strategy to see Harris and Walz baiting Trump into talking about crowd size while he fails to realize that the more he talks about it the more he reveals his insecurity about it and makes himself an even bigger butt of the joke. It's hilarious that Trump doesn't even realize that he is being distracted from the real issues because he thinks that the topic of crowd size is of the utmost importance.
                              Former House Speaker (R) Kevin McCarthy said, “Stop questioning the size of her crowds.” LOL.
                              ​​

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X