2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    The upcoming "Comics for Kamala" Zoom call benefit lineup includes Ben Stiller, Jason Bateman, Cecily Strong, DL Hughley, Jon Hamm, Patton Oswalt, Kathryn Hahn, Ed Helms, John Stamos, Tom Arnold, Lake Bell, Craig Robinson, Tom Lennon, David Koechner, Nick Offerman, with many more to be added. Damn, that's a lot of content Republicans are going to cancel now. But at least they can thrill themselves with Chachi, the guy who played Hercules 35 years ago and the Hulkster.

Latest poll has Kamala up 6% nationally on the 34x felon. She also brought in a whopping $350m in July and was just the presumptive nominee for a week in that span. This race is spiraling out of control for the pedo, but we're not counting our chickens yet.
    Laffin' Kamala, at it again! Always laffin'! So weird!!!
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• The "weird" attacks are driving Republicans nuts, and I'm enjoying it. Somehow, the whole "existential threat to democracy" angle was putting voters to sleep after 10 years of hearing it, so the weird message is a nice breath of fresh air in terms of simplifying the message.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Simone Biles trolled Trump after winning another gold medal on Thursday when she tweeted "I love my Black job."

Trump previously made racist claims that undocumented immigrants are taking “Black jobs” from Americans.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

Laffin' Kamala, at it again! Always laffin'! So weird!!!
          LOL, was on a local highway yesterday and saw a "WEIRDO" billboard with the felon's eyes behind it. Hysterical.

Comment

LOL, was on a local highway yesterday and saw a "WEIRDO" billboard with the felon's eyes behind it. Hysterical.
            In rural Western PA, that sign would be shot at and burned. Most Democrats around here had to stop putting up Biden signs after having their property vandalized by the local MAGA majority deplorables.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• you hate President Trump so much, you lose sight of reality. Like I already wrote "how do obviously intelligent people deny what is obvious"
              Last edited by wannabegriffey; 08-04-2024, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• LOL. Anyone with any shred of intelligence would watch 5 minutes of his typical unintelligble, non-sensical gibberish and say "wow, what a fucking idiot." Except the brainwashed, which you (and former Money Honey now Trump Frump Maria Bartiromo) are one of. Congrats.

Here's one from yesterday. Do you think "Google is close to being shut down?" Yes or no answers only. If yes, you're too far gone man.

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
                  you hate President Trump so much, you lose sight of reality. Like I already wrote "how do obviously intelligent people deny what is obvious"
                  What's "reality", and what's "obvious"? Try being a little more cryptic.

You understand that I fucking HATE Biden, right? So my biases aren't immediately clear because I don't engage in waving pom-poms. The fact you you do wave pom-poms, for someone who so obviously does not care one fucking iota about you, but is 100% running to stay out of prison, is really laughable. Like his political ambitions are about helping people! So fucking funny!!!

Go back and debate the immigration numbers. They're within the last 2 pages. Biden did 3.5 times more deportations by raw numbers, and a higher percentage than Trump of total applicants. So why are you repeating the bullshit that right wingers spout as facts? Those pom poms might be affecting your vision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

What's "reality", and what's "obvious"? Try being a little more cryptic.

You understand that I fucking HATE Biden, right? So my biases aren't immediately clear because I don't engage in waving pom-poms. The fact you you do wave pom-poms, for someone who so obviously does not care one fucking iota about you, but is 100% running to stay out of prison, is really laughable. Like his political ambitions are about helping people! So fucking funny!!!

Go back and debate the immigration numbers. They're within the last 2 pages. Biden did 3.5 times more deportations by raw numbers, and a higher percentage than Trump of total applicants. So why are you repeating the bullshit that right wingers spout as facts? Those pom poms might be affecting your vision.
                    My Republican friends do the same thing. They use anecdotes instead of facts and expect you to believe it, even when black and white facts will easily disprove any argument they're trying to make. And their typical response is just like this guy's, which is cryptic and non-sensical -- "you're blind," "it's so obvious," "look around you."

Unfortunately, their brains have been fried by Fox News, NewsMax and One America, which are nothing more than propaganda networks, as proven by the nearly $3bn in damages they have to pay for their lies.

Comment

• In what is perhaps the most bizarre story of this bizarre election season, RFK Jr. revealed today that he is the one who was behind the unsolved mystery of a dead bear cub being found in NYC's Central Park in 2014. Apparently, the person running on an anti-vaccine platform had no issues picking up roadkill, which he wanted to skin and eat. He then posed with his hand in it's mouth, and wanted to bring it home but was running late for a dinner at Peter Luger's and then a flight, so he had the bright idea of dropping it off in Central Park with an old bike that he somehow also had in his car, and staged it to make it seem like someone hit and killed it.

NYPD was baffled for years because there are no bears in Central Park, and the Zoo also said it was not theirs.

On top of all this, the NY Times ran a story on it in October 2014, and the writer was none other than Tatiana Scholssberg -- Caroline Kennedy's daughter and grand daughter of JFK!

And we all thought being married to Larry David was strange......

Comment

In what is perhaps the most bizarre story of this bizarre election season, RFK Jr. revealed today that he is the one who was behind the unsolved mystery of a dead bear cub being found in NYC's Central Park in 2014. Apparently, the person running on an anti-vaccine platform had no issues picking up roadkill, which he wanted to skin and eat, then posed with his hand in it's mouth, and wanted to bring it home but was running late for a dinner at Peter Luger's and then a flight, so he had the bright idea of dropping it off in Central Park with an old bike that he somehow also had in his car, and staged it to make it seem like someone hit and killed it.

NYPD was baffled for years because there are no bears in Central Park, and the Zoo also said it was not theirs.

On top of all this, the NY Times ran a story on it in October 2014, and the writer was none other than Tatiana Scholssberg -- Caroline Kennedy's daughter and grand daughter of JFK!

And we all thought being married to Larry David was strange......
                        The RFK campaign has been fucking nuts. Some highlights include the "loud fart fundraiser", where one of his supporters ripped a super loud fart in response to a question and set off a tense dinner debate. The clip of him being asked if he ate a dog and whether he denied the allegations of grooming and assaulting his family's babysitter, to which he denied eating dog, but didn't deny the sex crimes... Or when he claimed that yes, he did ride on Epstein's plane, and it was with his own family that he did so!

Or the recent leak that RFK was trying to leverage his endorsement for Trump if he's offered a prime cabinet position, but talks stalled out.

Even the whole brain worm thing... Claiming that you had a worm that are part of your brain and died... It's so wild and awesome.

​​​​​This roadkill bear thing sounds like just another Tuesday for RFK.

Comment

• "Republicans for Harris" has launched and 2 dozen prominent GOPers have endorsed Kamala and will use this platform to raise funds for her. Notable names include:

Former Georgia Lt Gov Geoff Duncan
                          Mesa AZ mayor John Giles

Former Secretaries
                          Ray LaHood
                          Chuck Hagel

Former Governors
                          Bill Weld
                          Jim Edgar
                          Christie Todd Whitman

Former Reps
                          Denver Riggleman
                          Rod Chandler
                          Tom Coleman
                          Dave Emery
                          Wayne Gilchrest
                          Jim Greenwood
                          Adam Kinzinger
                          John LeBoutiller
                          Susan Molinari
                          Jack Quinn
                          Claudine Schneider
                          Christopher Shays
                          Peter Smith
                          Alan Steelman
                          David Trott
                          Joe Walsh
                          Chris Vance

Former Trump WH Officials
                          Stephanie Grisham
                          Olivia Troye

Comment

"Republicans for Harris" has launched and 2 dozen prominent GOPers have endorsed Kamala and will use this platform to raise funds for her.
                            This is proof that Trump has fractured the Republican party. I'm really surprised that they are all migrating over instead of starting a third/ fourth party.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

This is proof that Trump has fractured the Republican party. I'm really surprised that they are all migrating over instead of starting a third/ fourth party.
                              Says something about Harris if anyone cares to pay attention beyond the red and blue. Not that anyone does
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz selected as Harris's VP

Comment

Working...
                                X