No announcement yet.

2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As far as other posts in this thread, what you are all failing to understand is the simple facts:

If Trump says something is true, it is true.

If Trump says something is false, it is false.

If Trump says something is true but then 5 minutes later says it is false, it is false and he never said it was true and you cannot believe your ears from the previous sentence.

It is an incredible cult. It truly is. Never seen anything like it in American politics. Obama fans, Clinton fans, Bush fans, Reagan fans, nothing has been like this. The man can do absolutely nothing wrong in the eyes of his supporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

Cooper already said he was out.

Shapiro is fairly popular in PA. It’s a pretty critical state for electoral math so my money is on him.
      He's not exceptionally popular in PA, and would be a drag nationally, blunting momentum among the youth vote as an outspoken Zionist. He also doesn't guarantee PA, certainly not enough to ebb the momentum nationally. He's also an Obama clone and would reignite that animosity.

Beshear is the best candidate to excite the Progressives without turning off normies. Tim Walz and his labeling Republicans "weird" has shown how strong of a public speaker he is. I'd be ecstatic if it's him.

​​​​​
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

He's not exceptionally popular in PA, and would be a drag nationally, blunting momentum among the youth vote as an outspoken Zionist. He also doesn't guarantee PA, certainly not enough to ebb the momentum nationally. He's also an Obama clone and would reignite that animosity.

Beshear is the best candidate to excite the Progressives without turning off normies. Tim Walz and his labeling Republicans "weird" has shown how strong of a public speaker he is. I'd be ecstatic if it's him.
        Shapiro has a 61% favorability rating in a 50/50 state, I'd say that's nearly unheard of in today's partisan politics.

Wow, the NABJ interview was an utter disaster for the Felon. He cannot control himself. He actually called the female moderator "nasty." This election is snowballing away from him, and I couldn't be happier.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post

Shapiro has a 61% favorability rating in a 50/50 state, I'd say that's nearly unheard of in today's partisan politics.

Wow, the NABJ interview was an utter disaster for the Felon. He cannot control himself. He actually called the female moderator "nasty." This election is snowballing away from him, and I couldn't be happier.

https://www.threads.net/@kamalahq/po...JROCPMMz4q6TNw
          Not as impressive as Beshear winning twice and remaining popular in Kentucky as a Progressive.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post

https://www.threads.net/@kamalahq/po...JROCPMMz4q6TNw
            Unfortunately, a lot of Trump supporters love the racist comments. He will probably gain a few points in the polls from this.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Kamala/Joe were able to get Russia to free Evan Gershkowitz and former US Marine Paul Whelan. Guess the Orange Felon won't be able to use them as political carrots any longer.

And if the NABJ interview wasn't disastrous enough yesterday, he turned Corey Comperatore, the trumpy killed at his event by the would-be assassin, into a punchline to get cheap laughs. What a guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Unfortunately, a lot of Trump supporters love the racist comments. He will probably gain a few points in the polls from this.
                I'm having trouble connecting the dots between those two sentences.

Yes Trump supporters love the racist comments. But how would that gain him points in the polls? That presupposes that a previous "non" Trump supporter would become one based on the racist comments.

Put another way, do you know any racists who aren't already Trump supporters? It seems like that venn diagram is already the same circle...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

It seems like that venn diagram is already the same circle...
                  It was my understanding there would be no math

---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yes Trump supporters love the racist comments. But how would that gain him points in the polls? That presupposes that a previous "non" Trump supporter would become one based on the racist comments.

Put another way, do you know any racists who aren't already Trump supporters? It seems like that venn diagram is already the same circle...
                    Yes, previous "non" Trump supporters who were too young (14-17) to vote in the last election and didn't have any interest in politics could be swayed by Trump's racist comments.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes, previous "non" Trump supporters who were too young (14-17) to vote in the last election and didn't have any interest in politics could be swayed by Trump's racist comments.
                      I sure hope not, and I have to say that my kids generation seems a whole lot less bigoted/racist. Although that is just a view from liberal Seattle and my kids time in California
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Those people were always going to vote Trump in my opinion. There's no scenario under which they vote otherwise, and I don't think the 15,257th instance of Trump being racist has any additional push to the voting booth than the first 15,256 times (apologies if I undercounted).

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

It was my understanding there would be no math
                          Connecting dots is art

Comment

Those people were always going to vote Trump in my opinion. There's no scenario under which they vote otherwise, and I don't think the 15,257th instance of Trump being racist has any additional push to the voting booth than the first 15,256 times (apologies if I undercounted).
                            They could have been leaning toward not voting at all before deciding to vote for Trump.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The point I'm trying to make is that Trump won't lose any support because he made another racist comment.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The point I'm trying to make is that Trump won't lose any support because he made another racist comment.
                                He hasn't changed in the last 10 years, so yeah.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X