2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
    TDS is thick on RJ. once the very best baseball forum, so many driven away...
    and yet you are still here, lol. If people don't like the politics, then don't go to the boards where politics are discussed. It's not hard.

EDIT: When was the last time you posted on anything baseball related ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

and yet you are still here, lol. If people don't like the politics, then don't go to the boards where politics are discussed. It's not hard.

Stop driving people away, jerk.

Comment

when is kamAla going to present her own policies?

when is kamAla going to have a press conference with a Q and A?

tampon tim sure is a great vp selection
        When are you going to answer a simple question?

No tax on tips. Explain why you think it's good, why Trump and Harris both support the policy. You mentioned it multiple times, so now that Harris jumped on board, explain your position.

"Tampon Tim" is the dumbest nickname, given specifically because the right cannot attack Walz on policy (his policies are widely popular). Idiotic attacks that he changed the flag to look like Somalia and he's trying to "trans your kids", and he cheered when the Walgreens was burned down... Blah, blah, blah, such far fetched nonsense. Trump praised Tim Walz' leadership during the BLM protests. You have nothing of any substance. Prove me wrong.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

TDS is thick on RJ. once the very best baseball forum, so many driven away...
          TDS? LOL. Just a reality that the worst president in US history, as voted by historians, still has encaptured small-minded bozos like yourself, who have to constantly do mental gymnastics to defend, often, his every word.

Go ahead and defend the Congressional Medal of Honor being "similar" to the Presidential Medal of Freedom, who during his ghastly tenure, was handed out to clowns like racist Rush Limbaugh.

Go ahead and defend his constant belittling of the nation's military.

Go ahead and defend attacks on looks and race on virtually all his opponents.

Go ahead and defend his coup attempt.

Go ahead and defend calling neo-Nazis "really fine people."

Go ahead and defend his ungodly COVID disaster.

Go ahead and defend the daily endless chaos and constant turnover of his cabinet during his disastrous 4 years.

Go ahead and defend his flying on Epstein's jet, not once, but SEVEN times.

Go ahead and defend being convicted for 34 felonies.

Go ahead and defend him being a rapist.

Go ahead and defend all the racism, misogyny, and bigotry he spews.

Go ahead and defend using the office for personal enrichment.

We'll wait.

Comment

• This guy is straight trolling. Why give him the responses he is looking for?

Comment

• RFK Jr drops out of the race and endorses TFG. No word on who his brain worms endorsed.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                RFK Jr drops out of the race and endorses TFG. No word on who his brain worms endorsed.
                Only after Kamala Harris rejected his sell price (cabinet position) for an endorsement of her. At this point, the RFK Jr endorsement probably drives away more voters than it draws in.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

RFK Jr drops out of the race and endorses TFG. No word on who his brain worms endorsed.
                  The move could be a marriage ender for him. At the very least, he is probably sleeping on the couch for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

The move could be a marriage ender for him. At the very least, he is probably sleeping on the couch for awhile.
                    Some of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s siblings condemned his decision to support former President Donald Trump, calling it a “betrayal of the values that our father and family hold most dear,” in a statement on Friday.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

It's a good thing for Cheryl Hines that Curb ended last year, she would've found herself killed off

Comment

• she used to provide statements and comments on her position but now, 30 + days inter her OFFICIAL title, she's got nothing to say. When is she going to provide a platform? When is the propaganda wing of the communist left going to actually ASK her questions.

here is a good recap of communist harris. you support her? I ask why do you hate America?

At his rally in Bozeman, Montana, on Friday night, former President Trump played video clips of Vice President Kamala Harris meant to expose her past positio...

Comment

• one of the truest head scratchers is "I'll fix it when I get elected". Why isn't harris fixing it NOW? Why isn't she telling America HOW she is going to fix the many problems her administration caused?

I understand some of you have deep rooted TDS while others have milder cases but try to forget President Trump when answering: which is your favorite harris achievement?
                          Last edited by wannabegriffey; 08-24-2024, 01:04 PM.

Comment

TDS?

you are the most deeply effected I have seen or read

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

I do my best to not engage in fake discussion.

I lurk now, reading comments on specific teams.

Comment

• the communist left: built a wall around and ID required to enter the dnc communist convention

also the communist left: we well not let you build a wall to protect the United States of America from invaders...voting with ID is oppressive and racist because minorities are not smart enough to obtain government ID

the communist left: defund the police

also the communist left: spends tens of millions of dollars on police to protect them at the dnc communist convention

the communist left: russia colluded to influence our 2020 election

also the communist left: let's let ANYONE who is on United States soil vote in our national election...including the invaders...some who are the worst of the worst in their home nation...and who are illegally on U.S. soil

Comment

Working...
                                X