No announcement yet.

2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The idiot right: we love guns, we'll even allow terrorists to buy guns, crime can be stopped by good guys with guns

Also the idiot right: you can't come into the RNC with a gun, and also TFG needs to have bulletproof shields all around him now because even his own supporters want to shoot him

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

she used to provide statements and comments on her position but now, 30 + days inter her OFFICIAL title, she's got nothing to say. When is she going to provide a platform? When is the propaganda wing of the communist left going to actually ASK her questions.

here is a good recap of communist harris. you support her? I ask why do you hate America?

At his rally in Bozeman, Montana, on Friday night, former President Trump played video clips of Vice President Kamala Harris meant to expose her past positio...

Says the clown-ass troll that refuses to answer direct and simple questions!

Again, 3rd time now...

"No taxes on tips"... Explain why you support this obvious giveaway to Wall Street. Explain why Trump is such a working class hero for proposing this bullshit while Harris is evil for supporting the same.

I won't be holding my breath.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

you are the most deeply effected I have seen or read
        It's "affected."

And we all have noticed you have not even answered any of the questions above.

Comment

• Trump is currently commiting treason. He's pushing Netanyahu to kill any ceasefire deal because he thinks it will help Harris' campaign. This is against the stated goals of the US State Department. I don't fully trust them either, but you can't interfere and make deals like that.

That's called treason.

None of it matters. Trump is so fucking brain-dead at this point, he can't even remember what worked in 2016. The left has taken possession of populist policy, and they're gonna steamroll the culture war, anti trans, anti homeless, anti healthcare, general morons that fuel themselves on hatred.

​​Also, this whole communist/Kamala thing is sooooo fucking played out. When you use the same rhetoric in hundreds of races, it kinda loses its potency. Keep it up, WBG!

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Latest Marist U. poll has Harris up 7% on the traitor nationally.

Comment

• America last

California, with a 60,000,000,000 deficit, passed AB 1840, giving $150,000 to invaders to purchase a house

Imagine being a law abiding, hard working American and watching your stolen tax dollar funneled to ukraine and the invaders

NYC, just 2023-2024, is going to spend $5,000,000,000 on invaders...one city...meanwhile, American's are living in tent cities

How do those still supporting the left who hold any sense of reason remain with the communist democrat party?
              Last edited by wannabegriffey; 08-27-2024, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

Says the clown-ass troll that refuses to answer direct and simple questions!

Again, 3rd time now...

"No taxes on tips"... Explain why you support this obvious giveaway to Wall Street. Explain why Trump is such a working class hero for proposing this bullshit while Harris is evil for supporting the same.

I won't be holding my breath.
                fix the tax code if you object to larger corporations receiving tax breaks

I wonder if you support harris' unrealized tax which is going to come if election fraud is allowed to happen this fall
                Last edited by wannabegriffey; 08-27-2024, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  The idiot right: we love guns, we'll even allow terrorists to buy guns, crime can be stopped by good guys with guns

Also the idiot right: you can't come into the RNC with a gun, and also TFG needs to have bulletproof shields all around him now because even his own supporters want to shoot him

lol ... that's it? that's all you got. your TDS consumes you

- it is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere

Regarding guns, those watching the UK specifically, know the 'government' is arresting White citizens who voice objective criticism on the current affairs of their nation ... good thing normal American's are fighting hard to protect their...and your...gun rights
                  Last edited by wannabegriffey; 08-27-2024, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Honest question: where does tim walz expect boys to put the tampon?

Comment

fix the tax code if you object to larger corporations receiving tax breaks

I wonder if you support harris' unrealized tax which is going to come if election fraud is allowed to happen this fall
                      I'm asking if YOU object to the policy or support it! I don't support tax loopholes for millionaires and billionaires no matter who proposes it! Especially when it's proposed to sound directed at the working class and suckers like you buy it whole hog.

​​​​​​I'm not going to keep shouting into the void that is your entire personality, as you refuse to answer any questions we bring up.

The election fraud belief is hilarious though. Your guys entire strategy is to overthrow Democracy, and you're saying in August you're ready to support it. Fuck off, traitor.

Comment

lol ... that's it? that's all you got. your TDS consumes you

- it is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere

Regarding guns, those watching the UK specifically, know the 'government' is arresting White citizens who voice objective criticism on the current affairs of their nation ... good thing normal American's are fighting hard to protect their...and your...gun rights
                        You are as deranged as the rapist pedo you adore. What "TDS" actually is is having such pride in MY country (not your country) that we don't want a rapist, pedophile, felon, traitor, incompetent POS in charge, who's only running so he can keep his pathetic ass out of prison, but we all know you're so brainwashed you can't understand that.

Thankfully TDS will no longer be a thing in 70 days. But KDS....wow, the next 8 years are gonna be rough for you. Better move to Canada....oh wait.

Comment

Honest question: where does tim walz expect boys to put the tampon?
                          Honest question- has KDS so eroded your brain that you can't Google it to see exactly what's going on there? Or do you just believe everything NewsMax and the other ones who paid out billions in lies tell you?

Comment

• The rapist broke federal law by using Arlington National Cemetery for a crass campaign publicity stunt yesterday, had his minions get into a physical altercation with the site's workers, and then stood over a fallen soldier's grave grinning wildly and giving a thumb's up. What a complete POS.

Defend that, Mr. KDS.

Comment

• GWFAr4BWAAAnCE_?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

I was at Arlington this summer. Even my teenage kids (who cant make it 4 minutes without trying to beat the crap out of each other) were solemn and respectful. This makes me sick. Big smiles and thumbs up...another dead soldier? I don't care who you want to vote for, this shit is reprehensible. And for those who say, hey the family approved this stunt...Major Navas's family certainly didn't.

Comment

• for revo....

Comment

Working...
                                X