No announcement yet.

2015 RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda like Betances. Because if he doesn't close, he could be an 80-90 inning, 130 K monster again. So he has 2 paths to success.

Comment

• What's the # of games for position eligibility?

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Correct, though I think the player list on Fantrax is only showing positions of 20 or more games. No one with 15 or more but less than 20 games has been drafted at a position yet, so I'd be interested when it happens if it lets you draft that player to such a position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
          Correct, though I think the player list on Fantrax is only showing positions of 20 or more games. No one with 15 or more but less than 20 games has been drafted at a position yet, so I'd be interested when it happens if it lets you draft that player to such a position.
          Chris Carter played 14 games at 1B last season, but Fantrax has him as a 1B...? (not trying to hose Chance, but I just noticed he was listed as DH-only on Rotolab and I have him in RJEL. I was surprised he's a DH-only now!)

Comment

One advisory: if you leave the box checked and all your players off your list gone, it may skip you. I'll try to find out more. I put Santanna in for Ty.
            Quoted for ElD; may help answer your question

Comment

• Yes, it will skip (see the e-mail conversation below). The only other option is to send you automatically to the Fantrax list, which I don't think people want to reply on. If I see a skip I will undo it, and put you on the clock.

Correct.

Thanks,
              Neil
              The Fantrax Team

> League Name (MLB 2015 Reg): RJ Mock 2015
              >
              > Am I correct in concluding that if an owner has clicked the box to use the
              > autopicker while away, and there are no players left in his que, that the
              > system will automatically skip him if that is the option we have chosen
              > for our slow draft? Instead of simply putting him on the clock?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Chris Carter played 14 games at 1B last season, but Fantrax has him as a 1B...? (not trying to hose Chance, but I just noticed he was listed as DH-only on Rotolab and I have him in RJEL. I was surprised he's a DH-only now!)
                I found a box I had to uncheck to take away the Fantrax added positions, so those shouldn't appear any longer.

Comment

I found a box I had to uncheck to take away the Fantrax added positions, so those shouldn't appear any longer.
                  So you should probably move Carter to Utility on Chance's team.

Comment

• Pick made. Sorry for my delay but I still don't have Internet and it's tough to load the queue 40 picks ahead. Will keep making the effort even though I am drafting blind.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Wanted Blackmon *last* round. Fell all the way to one pick short.

Comment

• If I let Polanco go, I bet he would have fallen all the way to El D in round 7, one pick before me, just like Blackmon

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          Pick made. Sorry for my delay but I still don't have Internet and it's tough to load the queue 40 picks ahead. Will keep making the effort even though I am drafting blind.
                          I've pm'ed Don Quixote asking if he could jump in for you. The other option is to go with an ADP list. Not fantrax, but rather a better one, like this one:

FantasyPros combines Average Draft Position rankings from major league commissioner sites to produce an overall ADP.

Comment

I've pm'ed Don Quixote asking if he could jump in for you. The other option is to go with an ADP list. Not fantrax, but rather a better one, like this one:

http://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/adp/overall.php
                            back in action, pick made, internet up. Third World issues lol
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                              Wanted Blackmon *last* round. Fell all the way to one pick short.
                              Yeah, I thought about taking him instead of Holland at 5.03. I was surprised he fell as far as he did.

Willthethrill - Thank you for taking Cole. That way, I won't have another Pirate on my team.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                                Man, there is one dude out there that I cannot believe hasn't been picked. Makes me think that he'll make it all the way back to one pick before me and then I'll get Joncarlos'd.
                                I'll do my best to minimize such suffering and pain.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X