No announcement yet.

2015 RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious as to why GITH was skipped in the draft room, he made his 3rd round pick as far as I could see.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Damn. I was going to go Fielder and one of Hamels or Zimmerman but thought (stupidly) that Fielder might fall further.
      Dunno...if I were going to gamble on a player falling of the group you drafted plus Fielder, it'd be Fielder. I'd love to give you some crap, but there's nothing wrong with either of your picks.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Curious as to why GITH was skipped in the draft room, he made his 3rd round pick as far as I could see.
        I was the original cause of that and reverted it, so he's next up. I checked the box on his autodraft to make sure he didn't have some players sitting there, which he didn't; he must have yesterday, because the clock ran for 8 hours and then at the end gave him his pick, I'm guessing because he hadn't checked the box. He's on the clock.

Comment

• We are all caught up with picks at this point.

Comment

• I agree this is taking an awful long time. Is this typical of this draft or is it slower than usual

Comment

• Originally posted by littlebilly3 View Post
              I agree this is taking an awful long time. Is this typical of this draft or is it slower than usual
              Much slower than usual...people just aren't paying attention at this point, and it's only the 4th round. I get that folks have things to do, but if that's the case, set up a queue and let the draft room pick your top player left.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Sorry guys. I made my 4th pick my Internet will be back up tomorrow night
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  There we go. A flood of picks including several who had the foresight to put players in their queue. Kudos to you, gents!
                  Happy to oblige. I was out all day but just kept it on auto-pick since I've gotten home. Had Votto, J-Hey and Calhoun at the top of my queue so I was right on.

Comment

• This has got to be the slowest slow draft I've ever done. It's like watching paint dry. Doesn't help that I've got to wait 40 picks between turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by quoin View Post
                      This has got to be the slowest slow draft I've ever done. It's like watching paint dry. Doesn't help that I've got to wait 40 picks between turns.
                      Yeah, pretty slow. Wonder if it's just because it's the weekend. I'm smack in the middle, 21 picks between turns so won't be as bad.
                      M-F between 9-5 is the worst time for me to make picks so I'll apologize now if I take longer during that timeframe.

Comment

• Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
                        Happy to oblige. I was out all day but just kept it on auto-pick since I've gotten home. Had Votto, J-Hey and Calhoun at the top of my queue so I was right on.
                        I'm glad to hear Votto was on your list. I wasn't sure where people valued him after his awful season. I thought about him in the last round and was right to think it was too early.
                        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• One advisory: if you leave the box checked and all your players off your list gone, it may skip you. I'll try to find out more. I put Santanna in for Ty.

Comment

• everyone should be making a queue, or commit to check 4 times a day, come on guys
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Every...single...draft..on...Roto...Junkie...and.. .the...same...complaints.
                              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                                Every...single...draft..on...Roto...Junkie...and.. .the...same...complaints.
                                Fixed

Every...single...draft...on...Roto...Junkie...and. ..the...same...issues.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X