2015 RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post

Willthethrill - Thank you for taking Cole. That way, I won't have another Pirate on my team.
    My pleasure! Only guy from my list the prior round to make it back to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
      Correct, though I think the player list on Fantrax is only showing positions of 20 or more games. No one with 15 or more but less than 20 games has been drafted at a position yet, so I'd be interested when it happens if it lets you draft that player to such a position.
      False...

Josh Harrison played 17 games at second base last year. Check him.

Comment

• I'm offline for a while but have loaded picks.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• fucking FB. zobrist was mine, you fool!
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• I almost took Zobrist instead of Polanco. Wanted the upside. Still great to get Zobrist this late. I was starting to think he might slide all the way back.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
              I almost took Zobrist instead of Polanco. Wanted the upside. Still great to get Zobrist this late. I was starting to think he might slide all the way back.
              I looked at him also, but want to save my QUIZY letters for some other players.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I almost took Zobrist instead of Polanco. Wanted the upside. Still great to get Zobrist this late. I was starting to think he might slide all the way back.
                I thought about Zobrist instead of Andrus but I wanted more steals and felt with my other hitters I could handle the potential for a lower AVG. I've read that he's lost a lot of weight and that should help him on the base paths.
                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Was able to check in and update my list, so I'm good for my next pick. Won't be able to post more here until tonight.

JC - thanks for posting my last pick.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silentmist View Post
                    False...

Josh Harrison played 17 games at second base last year. Check him.
                    I don't have harrison slotted in at 2nd, I've got him at 3rd, it only shows him eligible at 1st, 3rd,or OF
                    Last edited by Fresno Bob; 01-28-2015, 03:35 PM. Reason: of was wrong
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                      I don't have harrison slotted in at 2nd, I've got him at 3rd, it only shows him eligible at 1st, 3rd,or OF
                      He didn't play any games at 1B.
                      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I thought I had the hitting positions fixed at 15 gp from last season, but they were not. They are now, and players can be switched where they qualify, like Harrison.

Comment

• Brutal last turn. Hosmer was the only guy left in my queue, so I'm glad that I didn't hold things up. Hosmer...I can't seem to quit him...

Comment

• Almost all the guys in my queue are finally going. I think maybe my issue is I'm just 30 picks too optimistic about everyone.

Comment

Almost all the guys in my queue are finally going. I think maybe my issue is I'm just 30 picks too optimistic about everyone.
                              NO! YOU JUST STOLE ROBERTSON FROM ME. I had it all ready to go and BOOM.
                              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                                NO! YOU JUST STOLE ROBERTSON FROM ME. I had it all ready to go and BOOM.
                                I almost took him 40 picks ago but I figured it was a coin flip between him and Melancon, and maybe one of them would make it back.

Cishek seems like a nice consolation prize. Pretty underrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X