*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Spencer Milligan, who played the father on TV's "Land of the Lost," died at age 86. RIP.
    I used to love that show as a kid.
    I recall seeing an episode or 2 several years ago & ooof, boy was it bad. Still comically reference the 'Slee-Stack'

Comment

• Longtime actor & comedian Martin Mull died at age 80. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Longtime actor & comedian Martin Mull died at age 80. RIP.
        Best known for "Roseanne" and "Arrested Development". RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Gus Kalaris, Pittsburgh local legend who served up ice balls, popcorn, and smiles at the world renowned Gus & YiaYia’s Cart on the city’s North Side for more than 70 years. Gus touched the hearts and lives of Pittsburghers and tourists who flocked to the cart each year. Gus was ​92 years old. RIP.

Last edited by madducks; 07-11-2024, 09:19 PM.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• His parents started the stand in 1934.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Gus never wanted to retire because he loved his work.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Benji Gregory, a child actor who starred on the sitcom “Alf” in the 1980s, died at age 46. RIP.

Comment

• Actress Shelly Duvall, best known for her films by Robert Altman including "The Shining," "Popeye" and "Nashville," died at age 75. RIP.

Comment

• "Dr. Ruth" Westheimer passed away today at the age of 96. RIP.

Comment

• Another 1980s icon gone — Richard Simmons passed away after a fall at home, aged 76. RIP.

Comment

• Shannen Doherty, actress who starred in TV shows “Beverly Hills, 90210” and “Charmed” has died after a nine-year battle with breast cancer. She was 53. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Legendary actor/comedian Bob Newhart died at age 94. RIP.

Conservative news host Lou Dobbs died at age 78.

Comment

• Joe Jellybean Bryant - NBA Player, College and WNBA Coach, Kobi's Dad, and good guy who was generous with his time and knowledge when I was a grad student intern at LaSalle, died due to a stroke on Tuesday. He was 69
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Abdul “Duke” Fakir (2nd from left in video), the last surviving original member of the the Four Tops has died at age 88. RIP.

Last edited by madducks; 07-24-2024, 06:34 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• John Mayall, often referred to as the “godfather of the British blues", has died at age 90. RIP​

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X