2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

Your assumption is incorrect, your responses are more than reasonable. Apologies for my lack of clarity, it isn’t you at all.
    Is it me??? Name names, Ken. We want to know! My money is on Feral Slasher. That guy, totally unhinged.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

Is it me??? Name names, Ken. We want to know! My money is on Feral Slasher. That guy, totally unhinged.
      Thank you for the kind words.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post

LOL what? Four years ago your idol bungled the pandemic so badly my kids were playing Xbox at home instead of learning in school. Did you shoot bleach into your veins or take horse pills? Thanks dude.

BTW, Kamala raised over $250 million in a SINGLE DAY.
        please refer to last line in post 182, it shall explain why you think President Trump was closing down communist dem states instead of accepting that it was communist dem dictators closing down their state

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Thank you for the kind words.
          I dare say that "totally unhinged" is one of the nicer things I have said about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

please refer to last line in post 182, it shall explain why you think President Trump was closing down communist dem states instead of accepting that it was communist dem dictators closing down their state
            Post 182 is a Joker meme

Comment

• Seriously what the heck is post 182, depending on your views of the forum post numbers are not shown so lets not use that kind of description. If you have something to say, say it, referencing a post number over and over is not helpful

Comment

Seriously what the heck is post 182, depending on your views of the forum post numbers are not shown so lets not use that kind of description. If you have something to say, say it, referencing a post number over and over is not helpful
                post 182 is an American rock band formed in 1992 in Poway, California. Their current and best-known line-up consists of bassist and vocalist Mark Hoppus, guitarist and vocalist Tom DeLonge, and drummer Travis Barker. Though their sound has diversified throughout their career, their musical style, described as pop-punk, blends catchy pop melodies with fast-paced punk rock. Their lyrics primarily focus on relationships, adolescent frustration, and maturity—or lack thereof. The group emerged from a suburban, Southern California skate punk scene and first gained notoriety for high-energy live shows and irreverent humour.​
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Seriously what the heck is post 182, depending on your views of the forum post numbers are not shown so lets not use that kind of description. If you have something to say, say it, referencing a post number over and over is not helpful
                  I believe that post 182 that he was referring to was when he asked aren't you tired of being lied to all the time about everything, since we are all communists who just listen to whatever CNN and MSNBC are saying at any given moment.

Comment

I believe that post 182 that he was referring to was when he asked aren't you tired of being lied to all the time about everything, since we are all communists who just listen to whatever CNN and MSNBC are saying at any given moment.
                    Thanks. I honestly can't remember the last time I watched CNN or MSNBC... ? Likely one of the several channels I scanned through during the last election cycle. (I tend to look for many different viewpoints)

So what next? This was an edict to me that I had to read it, and it made absolutely no fucking sense and had no relevance, what now?

I always find it amusing when someone in a cult assumes I disagree with them because I watch certain channels or follow a specific party religiously. Nope, I have my own brain and my own thoughts, I don't agree with any party closely. I disagree with you because your viewpoints make no sense and I have no interest in joining your cult, but thanks.

And if you are assuming I have opinions because of a specific media outlet or a specific party line that's called deflecting.

So every time I see a reference to "look at my post 182", I'll just read it as "I have no actual opinions or thoughts on my own so I assume you are the same".
                    Last edited by Ken; 07-23-2024, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

Are you and your family better off today than 4 years ago?

Gas through the roof.

Food through the roof.

Interest rates through the roof.

Housing too expensive for Americans.

According to usgov stats, jobs available for invaders, no jobs available for Americans.

Curious why joe wrote a resignation letter, signed with a different signature, and hasn't been seen since...

Why is this post entirely about money? Grotesque.

My family is much, much better off than we were 4 years ago, and it has nothing to do with my bank account (although that's doing just fine as well).

Are you struggling financially? Is that why everything is about money? And you think Donald Trump is out to help you? If so you're in for a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

post 182 is an American rock band formed in 1992 in Poway, California. Their current and best-known line-up consists of bassist and vocalist Mark Hoppus, guitarist and vocalist Tom DeLonge, and drummer Travis Barker. Though their sound has diversified throughout their career, their musical style, described as pop-punk, blends catchy pop melodies with fast-paced punk rock. Their lyrics primarily focus on relationships, adolescent frustration, and maturity—or lack thereof. The group emerged from a suburban, Southern California skate punk scene and first gained notoriety for high-energy live shows and irreverent humour.​
                        I’ve heard they heavily influenced Blink Malone.

Comment

Thanks. I honestly can't remember the last time I watched CNN or MSNBC... ? Likely one of the several channels I scanned through during the last election cycle. (I tend to look for many different viewpoints)

So what next? This was an edict to me that I had to read it, and it made absolutely no fucking sense and had no relevance, what now?

I always find it amusing when someone in a cult assumes I disagree with them because I watch certain channels or follow a specific party religiously. Nope, I have my own brain and my own thoughts, I don't agree with any party closely. I disagree with you because your viewpoints make no sense and I have no interest in joining your cult, but thanks.

And if you are assuming I have opinions because of a specific media outlet or a specific party line that's called deflecting.

So every time I see a reference to "look at my post 182", I'll just read it as "I have no actual opinions or thoughts on my own so I assume you are the same".
                          That's a lot of words from someone who refuses to refer to post number 182. At least refer to posts close to post 182 for your response, you communist.

Comment

That's a lot of words from someone who refuses to refer to post number 182. At least refer to posts close to post 182 for your response, you communist.
                            Didn't that guy from post 182 marry a Kardashian?

Comment

Didn't that guy from post 182 marry a Kardashian?
                              I am so unbelievably happy that I honestly do not know the answer to that question.

Comment

I am so unbelievably happy that I honestly do not know the answer to that question.
                                Look at that, I dropped that name and ended the thread for a couple days hah

Comment

Working...
                                X