X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Stuckey was option 1b.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Thanks guys, it was a good day, FIL is conscious and responding to some commands. They got him to stand up, so no problem with his legs, a very good sign. As the brain swelling subsides, he should keep regaining more and more of his faculties...hopefully all of them.

BTW, I thought that Asik would be safe to wait on...but nooooooooo, thanks Paul.
      Good to hear.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
        @##$$%^&%$#@@$%^^&$ Ryno has stolen my pick two odd rounds in a row.

Gotta rethink.
        That makes me feel a lot better about pulling the trigger on Rose in round nine instead of trying to wait until round ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
          That makes me feel a lot better about pulling the trigger on Rose in round nine instead of trying to wait until round ten.
          I was considering waiting till rd 10 for Rose also. Would have been 1 extra year to have been kept then. I was also hoping Kidd-Gilghrist would have fallen also. I think I am the only one without a SF so far.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Taking Rose was not without penalty...passed on David West hoping that he might slide to me in round ten.

Comment

Ryno, I was going to pick Rose instead of Rozan but in the last moment got scared off by the news that its taking him longer to rehab his knee. I also think I'm going to be competitive this year so I didn't want to taken on the risks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
                9.08 - Derrick Rose - Chi - PG

Someone has to take the chance, so it might as well be the Chicago guy. At least he should be a good 6th round keeper for next year. I wanted to wait until round ten, but there are too many "sharks" picking right after me.
                Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                Ryno, I was going to pick Rose instead of Rozan but in the last moment got scared off by the news that its taking him longer to rehab his knee. I also think I'm going to be competitive this year so I didn't want to taken on the risks.
                This. The keeper aspect is still solid, but I think the season is gone. I might have taken him for round 10, but I had already used it for Paul George. Add PG (shouldnt he play point?) to Kemba Walker and his FG% horror show, and hopefully I have a keeper for next year.

Oakland A's, nice pick up on West. He was top of my board after my pick in round 8, except if I punt FT%. Solid Big man stats for this late, without the FT% anchor. But you should have taken Brand 1st, because I almost pulled the trigger. West's FT% would be wasted on my team.

J
                Last edited by onejayhawk; 10-16-2012, 02:13 PM.
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

I'm a little surprised to see Royce White get taken in the 10th Round. I was thinking of him as more of an end-game pick.

Comment

I've got a good feeling about Royce White now that he's got his bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomhobbes View Post
                      I've got a good feeling about Royce White now that he's got his bus.
                      Royce White is insane...if he lasts the whole season without getting into trouble I'll be shocked.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Sorry B-Fly - got distracted and didn't send a PM.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if he has a few bumps in the road, but I think he'll be fine. Generalized anxiety disorder is treatable and once he gets into a routine he'll settle down.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomhobbes View Post
                            I wouldn't be surprised if he has a few bumps in the road, but I think he'll be fine. Generalized anxiety disorder is treatable and once he gets into a routine he'll settle down.
                            Oh, he's got FAR more going on than anxiety disorder, I've seen this kid mess up at the U of Minnesota until he had to leave or get tossed in jail. He managed to stay 1 season in Iowa...not exactly a long track record.
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• White was not even on my list for late. that being said, huge potential.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• There's been 37 players selected since midnight Friday (CST). Maybe we can reduce the time limit by a couple hours?

Comment

Working...
                                X