RJ Highball Draft Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    I thiugh long and hard about JC here. He is in a nice place with the team, and almost no one else ahs any Ast + 3pt value.
    Yeah, Jamal should get some playing time with the the Clippers, with Billups out and Mo Williams gone. He should help with points, free throws, and three pointers, but his FG% is always scary.

Comment

• It's official! I hate Hornsby. All I was thinking about today was how nice it'll be to have Mullens on my team.

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
        Yeah, Jamal should get some playing time with the the Clippers, with Billups out and Mo Williams gone. He should help with points, free throws, and three pointers, but his FG% is always scary.
        I didnt want another hit in the FG% and I cant use the FT%. So I went for a glue guy with 3pt. Speaking of glue guys:

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        12.09 Alonzo Gee SG/SF
        Thank you. I was beginning to think no one else liked him. If I had ANY need for steals, he would be gone already.

J
        Last edited by onejayhawk; 10-18-2012, 06:35 PM.
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Finally here. Will make a pick and forward one to Oak.

Comment

• 12.11 Jonas Valanciunas C Toronto

Good pick. Kept reading he would have been the #2 pick in the draft class from last year, easily. In TOR he's a bit under the radar. I can see some value this year and a decent keeper rd#.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
              12.11 Jonas Valanciunas C Toronto

Good pick. Kept reading he would have been the #2 pick in the draft class from last year, easily. In TOR he's a bit under the radar. I can see some value this year and a decent keeper rd#.
              Guess I made the wrong choice. I remembered that Klay Thompson counted as my 13.01 keeper pick just as I was typing Valanciunas and Drummond as my back-to-back picks. Because I typed Valanciunas first I decided to keep him and hope that Drummond would make it back to me next round. He was a nice pick RR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moccasin View Post
                Guess I made the wrong choice. I remembered that Klay Thompson counted as my 13.01 keeper pick just as I was typing Valanciunas and Drummond as my back-to-back picks. Because I typed Valanciunas first I decided to keep him and hope that Drummond would make it back to me next round. He was a nice pick RR.
                Thanks. I didn't think Drummond would have made it back to either of us. If you had taken him here I likely would have taken Valanciunas here.

Comment

• I would have put Valanciunas well ahead of Drummond. At least a round. Teenage big men need to learn a lot. Not that Val is much older, but his game is more developed.

How much time on the clock?

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Paul has till 1pm ET to pick.
                    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
                      13.08 - Thomas Robinson - Sac - PF
                      Argh. My KU guy.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• If someone can e-mail (rather than PM) me at [email protected] once moccasin has picked, then I should be able to email back quickly with my 15th rounder. I can't really navigate the site from my Blackberry, but email is easy. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                          14.10 - Trevor Ariza - SG/SF
                          Nice pick. If I didnt have a bazillion steals, I would ahve taken him.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• WTF, these guys were all on my short list...

14.01 Kevin Seraphin PF/C
                            14.07 Devin Harris, PG
                            14.09 Courtney Lee SG/SF
                            14.10 - Trevor Ariza - SG/SF
                            15.01 Austin Rivers PG, SG
                            15.03 Jason Thompson PF, C

I really like the Devin Harris pick.

Comment

• Not sure who's entering the draft picks on the draft thread, but when you entered my round 14 pick (Turkoglu), is there a reason you didn't enter the next 4 picks (Rivers, Ayon, Thompson, & Lin)? I'm only asking because I posted all of them, and I'm wondering if I did something incorrect.

Comment

• Thank you. I've been eyeing him & wanting to pull the trigger, so I'm glad I finally did.

Meanwhile, just got back from traveling. Will make my 15th pick very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X