RJ Highball Draft Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    Thanks! How did that $10 go out to me? Mailed check? I've never received money via League Safe or PayPal before so don't know how that works.
    Ah, okay. I figured it out. So I guess it probably makes sense to just leave the $10 in my account to count toward next year's fees rather than withdraw a check for $7.50 after the processing fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moccasin View Post
      PB, League Safe shows that Joe Pierotti was awarded 2nd place; my account is under the name Randy Totaro.
      Argh! Sorry Randy. I looking into fixing this.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Ok. I will need to Joe to send the $36 back to the league on league safe for me to correctly give it back to Randy. Sorry about that.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          Ok. I will need to Joe to send the $36 back to the league on league safe for me to correctly give it back to Randy. Sorry about that.
          What??? There is no prize for 10th place? I've repaid the $36 to leaguesafe.

Comment

• Ditto - these fees are really big. Are there other options? (not that I want to incur a fee) I am surprised at how high the "electronic payment" fees are compared to a manual check. Seems ass backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
              What??? There is no prize for 10th place? I've repaid the $36 to leaguesafe.
              Thank you Joe.

Randy you have your winnings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                Ditto - these fees are really big. Are there other options? (not that I want to incur a fee) I am surprised at how high the "electronic payment" fees are compared to a manual check. Seems ass backwards.
                Any other ideas other than Paypal? I wanted to use LeagueSafe only because it shows all who has paid, balance,etc. Using Paypal is an option, but I feel better with everyone seeing the balance and who has paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                  Thank you Joe.

Randy you have your winnings.

Thank you Joe, and thank you PB. You're a darn good commissioner.

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                    I would have put Valanciunas well ahead of Drummond. At least a round. Teenage big men need to learn a lot. Not that Val is much older, but his game is more developed.

J
                    Valanciunas is proving to be a great piece for the Raptors.

Drummond is a beast for the Pistons already and a filthy keeper in our league.

Comment

Working...
                    X