No announcement yet.

RJ Highball Draft Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am guessing at minimum JB has timed out and the next guy up is getting close to timing out as well?

Comment

• I sent Jude a PM earlier in the day, but I will send him a text right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
        I am guessing at minimum JB has timed out and the next guy up is getting close to timing out as well?
        I make it that JB timed out at 10:18 ET, because of the overnight free time. Paul has been on the clock since then, til 2:18 ET.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Very sorry for picking so late guys. I've just picked.

Comment

• If no one notified Paul that he was on the clock as of 10:18am, then we probably shouldn't time him out. Did anyone send him notice prior to Jude's posting of his own pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
              If no one notified Paul that he was on the clock as of 10:18am, then we probably shouldn't time him out. Did anyone send him notice prior to Jude's posting of his own pick?
              He picked, so it matters not.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                This one really hurt you jerk. With two guards and you not having one, I surely thought KLove would fall to me. I sport-hate your guts right now.
                KLove out 6-8 weeks - broken hand. Dang, he sure is fun to own. Couldn't go for him over Durant though.

Kevin Love returned from the London Olympics determined to do what every one of his U.S. teammates have already done -- lead his team to the playoffs.

Comment

• Just an FYI. Hornsby is on the clock till 9:33 am since tomhobbes had timed out.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                    KLove out 6-8 weeks - broken hand. Dang, he sure is fun to own. Couldn't go for him over Durant though.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/85...ks-broken-hand
                    Gah! How the heck do I replace that production? One of the worst feelings in Roto is when you draft an exciting superstar who you're really excited to own for the first time only to see him go down before they even play the first game.

Comment

• I love that Horns picked before Piney Boy's last post. Too bad it wasnt his pick then.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Ryno84MVP

Even before Love got hurt, I was looking at the Timberwolves...

11.08 - Brandon Roy - Min - SG/SF

mm. Yup. Wrong end of the MIN situtation.

I will miss watching Love. I find him to be such an intriguing player. From a fantasy standpoint he is a stud at cats then ho-hum. But such a stud where he excels he is exciting to own. He was my keeper last year. He won't be a keeper for a decade or more in RJ Highball.

Comment

• I had Roy 2 years ago when it became clear there was a career threatening problem. Good luck with him.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• I was probably going to take Roy if he dropped to 12.02.

Comment

• Agreed - I almost took him over Ray Allen

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                                I was probably going to take Roy if he dropped to 12.02.
                                I would have passed.

J
                                Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Working...
                                X