*** VD 6 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    this is probably my 20th and... as the standings consistently show... I still do not have personal rankings for players. I've tried a couple of times but end up with the same results.
    How about putting in the player you're going to pick now?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      How about putting in the player you're going to pick now?
      wow... that was fast. I'm on it.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• pitchers decades are messed up. Need to replace $25 with $27 to capture the last two pitching slots.

Comment

pitchers decades are messed up. Need to replace $25 with $27 to capture the last two pitching slots.
          I mentioned that awhile back. I've been adjusting my own spreadsheet each time someone selects their 10th and 11th pitcher. I don't know how to do it quickly for all spots.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

pitchers decades are messed up. Need to replace $25 with $27 to capture the last two pitching slots.
            Pretty sure this was fixed a while back unless I'm misunderstanding something.

I don't have a problem plugging in in the pitchers, and I'm using the downloadable version.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Pretty sure this was fixed a while back unless I'm misunderstanding something.

I don't have a problem plugging in in the pitchers, and I'm using the downloadable version.
              i just D/L it now. It's just the DEC tab that isn't picking up the last two pitchers and marking them as taken in the DEC sheet. This then doesn't update the Snapshot page because it is referencing the DEC page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                I mentioned that awhile back. I've been adjusting my own spreadsheet each time someone selects their 10th and 11th pitcher. I don't know how to do it quickly for all spots.
                If you just highlight the whole 1 / 0 for decades pitching and do a find $25 and replace $27 it will update them all.

Comment

i just D/L it now. It's just the DEC tab that isn't picking up the last two pitchers and marking them as taken in the DEC sheet. This then doesn't update the Snapshot page because it is referencing the DEC page.
                  I replaced $25 with $27 ... but even without that, the decades were still showing fine on my sheet, so not sure what was going on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    I replaced $25 with $27 ... but even without that, the decades were still showing fine on my sheet, so not sure what was going on there.
                    they would have for your team. You would have had to look at one of the teams that has 10 or 11 pitchers and those wouldn't have shown as taken for that decade on those teams.

Comment

they would have for your team. You would have had to look at one of the teams that has 10 or 11 pitchers and those wouldn't have shown as taken for that decade on those teams.
                      I plugged in my team and a couple of others as well. Who knows. Hopefully it works now for everyone.

Comment

If you just highlight the whole 1 / 0 for decades pitching and do a find $25 and replace $27 it will update them all.
                        That was so freaking brilliant. That's my new thing I learned today. Thank you Heye.
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• hmm... I don't know about genius. Much like most of my stuff, I can track what might be going wrong, but I couldn't have written it in the first place.

The number of things Johnny needs to update each time we change the rules/number of players is amazing.

Comment

hmm... I don't know about genius. Much like most of my stuff, I can track what might be going wrong, but I couldn't have written it in the first place.

The number of things Johnny needs to update each time we change the rules/number of players is amazing.
                            First couple of times it took a while. But I have it set up in such a way that I can get it up and operational is a fairly short time.

Comment

• forwarded my pick to Frae and Hacko.

Comment

• why does Iwakuma's stats include his to-date 2013 stats? Are all active players being updated to include their 2013 stats? That could get ugly!

Comment

Working...
                                X