Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    glad to know everyone has me blocked...

Pogues is my only friend... i'm gonna eat a worm.
    I thought it was what you were talking about earlier, but it really didn't effect me since I knew my decades and only projected a few picks from other teams.
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• If my predictions are rightish...the winner beating second place hinges a lot on the picks of the other nine.

Exciting!
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
        If my predictions are rightish...the winner beating second place hinges a lot on the picks of the other nine.

Exciting!
        It's close ... but not as crazy as the battle for 3rd ... 7 teams within 4/5 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
          My speadsheet's an older version, and it had a similar decade bug to what slasher probably saw - it stops for pitchers at $25, and p10 is in row 26, so it missed Quantrill
          This was fixed previously ... Pogues was kind enough to point it out and alert everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            This was fixed previously ... Pogues was kind enough to point it out and alert everyone.
            douche. :P
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slasher
              Sorry about that, my spreadsheet showed 1990 P as open
              You must seriously be worried about coming in behind me to be trying this kind of crap.

Comment

• did Heye ever correct his Sparky Lyle pick? I'm still listing him with Jenkins and Lyle in the 1970s, and can't find any correction in the Draft Thread or History Thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  did Heye ever correct his Sparky Lyle pick? I'm still listing him with Jenkins and Lyle in the 1970s, and can't find any correction in the Draft Thread or History Thread.
                  I have Jenkins 1968

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    I have Jenkins 1968
                    OK, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                      Interesting...my first batter's lifetime average is .367. My last batter's season average is .367. Symmetry.
                      Speaking of symmetry, Revo and I will finish with exactly the same Best Year and Career HR's 385 / 3562

Comment

• It's funny, every draft I do the same damn thing wrong. Crappy power numbers and usually ratios in the tank. I managed to at least fix the ratio numbers this time, but one of these days I'm going to have good power numbers. Maybe next draft I'll ignore runs and steals...
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          You must seriously be worried about coming in behind me to be trying this kind of crap.
                          More worried about coming in behind Knuckler. NTTAWWI. The "Medwick, Trotsky, Traynor, Thigpen, no not Thigpen" sequence has left me desparate, but I've got a plan for my last pick that will be a game changer. Really.
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                            Might be just a little bit until I pick. I'm at a bar on the beach.
                            To hell with VD...enjoy your time on vacation. We'll wait. Besides, I don't really want to rush to the end of this draft anyway...I'm mad at myself for a couple mistakes.

Comment

• At least you could give us some eye candy why we wait.

Fuck you Eld

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              Might be just a little bit until I pick. I'm at a bar on the beach.

Comment

• I can't think of any good mini-drafts.

Comment

Working...
                                X