*** VD 6 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Johnny, great job with the spreadsheet (henceforth known as the "Johnny Sheet.") Can someone come up with an add-on to the ISNA Match formula on the hit_car, hit_seas, pit_car & pit_seas to include the boxes for the KOs?
    Thnx. I'll get to that ... I just wanted a quick fix since KO's had started.

Comment

• Pogues posted in the Festival Draft thread ... and then left.

Comment

• del fest.jpg Come one come all

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I don't object to changing the rounds for KO's if everyone agrees. But I don't see a real need to make the change.
          Ditto
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            Pogues posted in the Festival Draft thread ... and then left.
            Pogues is at work and has no draft info... will pick about 10:30 eastern tonight.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
              Pogues is at work and has no draft info... will pick about 10:30 eastern tonight.
              Frae may be too drunk to pick now so by 10:30 I may just pick this Apple Soju guy.

Comment

Quick consensus needed:

The rules state that KO's will start in Round 6 and end in Round 13. That gives TS Garp both first and last KO. Probably irrelevant, but in the interests of fairness, I think we should end KO's on an even round ... so please express a preference for Round 12 or Round 14.

I'll go for Round 12 (change of mind)

(I increased it to Round 13 when we added the WC's and were considering 5 KO's)
                Option is 12 or 14

14 - 2 votes
                12 - no votes
                13 (no change) - 3 votes (updated with frae's vote)
                Last edited by johnnya24; 03-23-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Option is 12 or 14

14 - 2 votes
                  12 - no votes
                  13 (no change) - 2 votes
                  I will vote for no change just to keep it how it was, not that it will impact me.

Comment

• Well after getting a bunch of late night NCAAA hoops games go my way I decided I would pick last night. Not real sure how to value Jeter as his 2012 year is not great, but I liked the idea of taking out two J shortstops and I already used my 1890's slot so no problem with going after that.

Comment

• Well since the status quo or indifference seems to be the overriding impression, we'll just keep things as is.

Comment

• Heyelander is doing a really good McSeadogstat impression during this draft

Comment

• Spreadsheet fix:

Hacko picked 2006 for Chase Utley ... he meant to pick 2010 as he already has A-Rod in the 2000's. This has been updated on the Spreadsheet, and history thread.

Comment

• Looking like we will get to 24 hours without a pick. You might call this a slow day.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                              Looking like we will get to 24 hours without a pick. You might call this a slow day.
                              A heyeday

Comment

A heyeday
                                The say Heye kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X