• Show
Clear All

• Your box is full Johnny. You are up.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
      Your box is full Johnny. You are up.
      Gotcha ...

Comment

• Did not want to be picking another hitter there ... that was kinda forced on me. Could not afford to be left with 2 vacant C slots and shrinking options.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Did not want to be picking another hitter there ... that was kinda forced on me. Could not afford to be left with 2 vacant C slots and shrinking options.
          Should have my pick up in 30 minutes or so...
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Just avoid the frustration and don't think about your picks until they are due
            Afuckingmen to that.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• If you take the minimum for a 10 tool VD hitter as being:

100-10-100-10-0.300
              1000-100-1000-100-0.330

Of the 70 categories I've picked so far, only 4 fall below those marks: Speaker BY RBI | Yount & I-Rod Career AVG | Mays BY AVG.

... totally unintentional.

Johnny ... 70/4
              Revo ... 40/5
              CJ .... 40/10
              Pogues ... 40/11
              Heye ... 40/11
              Feral ... 40/12
              Knuck ... 50/13
              TSG ... 60/17
              Frae ... 60/19
              Eld ... 50/23
              Hacko ... 60/23

It doesn't really mean anything of course, just thought it was an odd anomaly.

Comment

• 10 HR and 10 SB? I think I'd make those both 20 for seasons. At least 15.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                  10 HR and 10 SB? I think I'd make those both 20 for seasons. At least 15.
                  But that would upset my arbitrary calculations.

Comment

Just avoid the frustration and don't think about your picks until they are due
                    that's what I do... and you see how well it works for me.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Johnny... you doing something with the spreadsheet right now? I hit D/L and it acts like it's doing something, but then nothing ever opens. It opens excel to my ....

oops, now it is working. weird.

Am I right to assume that the scoring features aren't working for anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Johnny... you doing something with the spreadsheet right now? I hit D/L and it acts like it's doing something, but then nothing ever opens. It opens excel to my ....

oops, now it is working. weird.

Am I right to assume that the scoring features aren't working for anyone else?
                        Nah ... probably a glitch ... it should be up to date.

Comment

Nah ... probably a glitch ... it should be up to date.
                          I've got everyone entered, but I'm getting errors everywhere. I'm just straight downloading from the drop box. Maybe something isn't converting to my former version of excel?

Comment

I've got everyone entered, but I'm getting errors everywhere. I'm just straight downloading from the drop box. Maybe something isn't converting to my former version of excel?
                            Where are you getting errors?

I haven't done anything fancy with it ... only maybe the colour pallet would change of a much older version.

Comment

Where are you getting errors?

I haven't done anything fancy with it ... only maybe the colour pallet would change of a much older version.
                              I've got red 7's and 8's on everyone's round's page. Everyone has a score of 169, standings, CP, BYP, CH, BYH, Decades, POS, ERA and RJ Players pages are all not updating,

Comment

I've got red 7's and 8's on everyone's round's page. Everyone has a score of 169, standings, CP, BYP, CH, BYH, Decades, POS, ERA and RJ Players pages are all not updating,
                                Did you download this VD6 sheet previously?

How old is the version you are using?

Comment

Working...
                                X