*** VD 6 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL..suck it Garp!

Unofficial start today, Official Monday. I wanted to work a bit on my player values, but the timing of my pick and your post was awesome!
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Same top 5 picks as VD5, almost the same order - just Ruth and Johnson switched. I was hoping one of those guys would fall to 7.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        You're also up in vintage draft and that's exponentially more important.
        This made me laugh
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Revo and Frae have CJ's next pick.

Comment

• Peter Alexander posted for CJ.

Comment

What do you guys think about Big Train versus The Babe for the first pick? I really went back and forth on that one a LOT. 99 times out of 100 I'd pick Babe but I also lose this thing 99 times out 100 so I decided to switch it up a little....
              I'd pick Walter Johnson. Not sure that Ruth is even the highest ranked hitter.

Comment

What do you guys think about Big Train versus The Babe for the first pick? I really went back and forth on that one a LOT. 99 times out of 100 I'd pick Babe but I also lose this thing 99 times out 100 so I decided to switch it up a little....
                Maybe you should use the Costanza approach for the entire draft, whatever you think is right, just go the opposite direction\
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Maybe you should use the Costanza approach for the entire draft, whatever you think is right, just go the opposite direction\
                  I'm doing it too, I rarely take hitters or Quizy's early, thought I'd try something new
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Frankly, I don't think you can go wrong picking between the two. You just need to make sure you don't throw their stats in the dumpster with other picks.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• I might full out Bogart this draft...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                        I might full out Bogart this draft...
                        That's what I'm talkin bout !
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Be nice to get through Round 1 tonight so I can work on the spreadsheet on a Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            Be nice to get through Round 1 tonight so I can work on the spreadsheet on a Sunday.
                            SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY- son in laws 30th birthday - also celebrating last day of old job & promotion day - plus St Patrick festival all around , & yes Foxx was a sober pick as I was the DD,

Ps - fuck Eld

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                              SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY- son in laws 30th birthday - also celebrating last day of old job & promotion day - plus St Patrick festival all around , & yes Foxx was a sober pick as I was the DD,

Ps - fuck Eld
                              Congrats on finding a sober moment among all that

Comment

• This is zipping along ...

Comment

Working...
                                X