*** VD 6 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
    My day of getting shit face are pretty much over = I kind of enjoy volunteering to be the driver and just sitting back and watching the circus all around me. tho my favorite niece is getting married in may with my daughter as the maid of honor. I told her to sit me at a table of skanks.
    Ahhhh ... a Kodak Father-Daughter Moment

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Ahhhh ... a Kodak Father-Daughter Moment
      I am allow to have skanks she just said not to get remarried

Comment

• Williams...the player that ran 2nd to Koufax in my previous selection. Didn't take long for him to go off the board.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          Williams...the player that ran 2nd to Koufax in my previous selection. Didn't take long for him to go off the board.
          Now that would have been a helluva matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
            So I guess I should actually know the rules by now. Some wild cards but also some KOs?
            All in the first post of the draft thread:

2 WC
            4 KO's (rounds 6-13 inclusive) ... no QUIZ ENVY players can be KO'd

Comment

• Was the Cap Anson curse ever put to bed? It must have been at some point.

Comment

Was the Cap Anson curse ever put to bed? It must have been at some point.
                Not sure, but Anson was the third player I was considering.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• I had Anson as easily the top when my pick came up, but I have Alexander.
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• I thought anson would be a swell pick for someone as well. I would have taken him sometime in this draft were he available to me and I thought he was at good value.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Was the Cap Anson curse ever put to bed?
                      I hope not
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Fine... I posted my RJEL questions in the proper place. I figure I entertain you all enough with inane bullshit that I can post here without concern, but I don't add much to the Baseball forum, so I always feel funny posting in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          Fine... I posted my RJEL questions in the proper place. I figure I entertain you all enough with inane bullshit that I can post here without concern, but I don't add much to the Baseball forum, so I always feel funny posting in there.
                          Oh good grief.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            Fine... I posted my RJEL questions in the proper place. I figure I entertain you all enough with inane bullshit that I can post here without concern, but I don't add much to the Baseball forum, so I always feel funny posting in there.
                            This should probably go under ElD's "so funny I cried thread" but I fully support posting in the wrong forum. I'm pretty much done with the Sports Bar anyway. Warning: NSFW if a few F-bombs is frowned upon in your workplance.

Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• i didn't know cows could move that fast.

Comment

• I've seen a couple cows that had never been around people take off up a hill - it's amazing how fast they can go up a steep hill.
                                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
                                X