*** VD 11 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    KK going in the 3rd makes me seriously question my O'Rouke pick.
    I almost took him last round and probably should have but Duffy's BY was to hard to resist.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
      I almost took him last round and probably should have but Duffy's BY was to hard to resist.
      Duffy was a 1st round pick IMO ... nice grab.

Comment

• Is nullnor trying to be funny in the Planet thread? It's really hard to tell. I'm more than happy to delve deeper into my space monkeys theory ... but I don't know whether to reply in faux serious mode or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Heh, I couldn't really tell if you were lauding or disparaging my Kelly pick.
          I haven't done any value modification for the decades, so I have no clue about the values in this draft. I'm probably not going to bother. Couldn't even guess if Kelly's 1880's or 1870's year is more valuable.

Then again, Kelly often goes in the 3rd in regular drafts, so it's gotta be a good pick either way.

Comment

• I almost went double catcher but made my picks from work and had to grab a pitcher.

Comment

I haven't done any value modification for the decades, so I have no clue about the values in this draft. I'm probably not going to bother. Couldn't even guess if Kelly's 1880's or 1870's year is more valuable.

Then again, Kelly often goes in the 3rd in regular drafts, so it's gotta be a good pick either way.
              Like my Anson pick, I believe the 1870s year for Kelly is a better choice than the 1880s year, valuation speaking. Like my 1880s Anson pick, I think El Diablo still made the smarter choice.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                Like my Anson pick, I believe the 1870s year for Kelly is a better choice than the 1880s year, valuation speaking. Like my 1880s Anson pick, I think El Diablo still made the smarter choice.
                Yeah ... you 1880's guys can stick together all you like ... me and Garp know what's goin' on.

1870's fo life!

Comment

• <theforce>these are not the 1870s players you're looking for</theforce>
                  "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                  "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Did Heyelander get his dick caught in the zipper again?

Comment

Wayne wishes he had that much Hair........... and dick!!!!!!!

Comment

• So Al Spalding was my pick.

Comment

So Al Spalding was my pick.
                          Mine too.

Comment

• Was almost mine when I took White.
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Meh fuck him ... I didn't want his WHIP and zero K's weighing me down anyway

Comment

Hmm, Spalding's stats appear to have gotten worse since the last time I looked at his B-R page.

And, yeah, that BY WHIP isn't so awful.....until you notice it's over 570 IP!
                                Yeah look at LJ's team .... Young's 0.893 Whip and Bradley's 573 IP of 0.887 ... then you add Spalding and it explodes to 0.947.

Comment

Working...
                                X