Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
    I was having the problem, but clicking the Remember Me box fixed it for me. I use Firefox.
    Ditto -- the computer I'm on right now has Firefox and it wasn't staying logged in unless I clicked "Remember Me."
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

As for chats, I'd love to get Shandler or Zola. I remember the Jim Callis chat as being especially useful way back when.

Comment

I don't know how easy or hard it would be to get the main reporters for various teams - Griffin for Toronto, Baker for Seattle, Slusser for Oakland ...
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

How is it that some people have their post totals transferred from RJ?

Those aren't from the old site...those guys are just really active posters.

Comment

This is getting annoying. Same issue re-occurring. I don't understand why if I select Remember Me it won't. I would like to just be able to select "stay logged in forever"
            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
              This is getting annoying. Same issue re-occurring. I don't understand why if I select Remember Me it won't. I would like to just be able to select "stay logged in forever"
              Is your computer set to save cookies? That sounds like the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
                My computer at home is the exact same way and my computer here is always saved.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                  the only thing I can figure is the site cookie is for rotojunkiefix.com and since you're coming in through rjbullpen at work, it's getting confused?

Byron - some help here if you can think of something else

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
                    Yeah this is the only site i am having isues with. Maybe I'll try via the fix moniker.
                    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Wow! Surprised to hear that announcement about the old RJ site. Jason, Bob, and anyone else involved in keeping it rolling -- my sincere thanks. Have really enjoyed this site. I think in its various incarnations I've been coming here for nearly 10 years. My post count would indicate otherwise (probably a paltry two or three thousand). But this is in many respects my favorite baseball site, and is certainly the most valuable.

What's the scoop on the site, ownership, etc. and what can we do to help?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                        Wow! Surprised to hear that announcement about the old RJ site. Jason, Bob, and anyone else involved in keeping it rolling -- my sincere thanks. Have really enjoyed this site. I think in its various incarnations I've been coming here for nearly 10 years. My post count would indicate otherwise (probably a paltry two or three thousand). But this is in many respects my favorite baseball site, and is certainly the most valuable.

What's the scoop on the site, ownership, etc. and what can we do to help?
                        You can donate cash. PM me and I will giving you my paypal account.
                        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          You can donate cash. PM me and I will giving you my paypal account.
                          Check payable to you personally? In unmarked nonsequential bills?

(If you weren't kidding and the site does need support, let's discuss)

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                            Check payable to you personally? In unmarked nonsequential bills?

(If you weren't kidding and the site does need support, let's discuss)
                            People have been sending money to Jason via paypal...donate as much as you like, or as little as you like. He can tell you the details, but I suspect while we've gotten this site off the ground financially, it'll take continued support to keep it up and running the way that we're used to.
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              People have been sending money to Jason via paypal...donate as much as you like, or as little as you like. He can tell you the details, but I suspect while we've gotten this site off the ground financially, it'll take continued support to keep it up and running the way that we're used to.
                              stop getting in on my racket Horns.....

I was kidding Sharky
                              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                                the only thing I can figure is the site cookie is for rotojunkiefix.com and since you're coming in through rjbullpen at work, it's getting confused?

Byron - some help here if you can think of something else
                                yeah, some weird stuff going on - I'm having the same problems; I looked through my cookies & can't find one for either rotojunkiefix.com or rjbullpen ... at one point I was trying to respond, it asked me to log in, I did, it thanked me for loggin in, then redirected me to the login page ... as though it couldn't retain the fact that I was logged in. I shut the browser down & opened a new session ... now I can post, but I know that as soon as I navigate away it will forget who I am ...

hmmm ... an additional piece of info - I'm at work & we're still using IE6 ... maybe that's the problem ...
                                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X