Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Why do you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?
    maybe you do, but we are not all miscreants like you.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      so where's all the great smilies I heard so much about?
      still trying to figure out how to bulk load. I can add any single ones people want so if you find one, PM me the URL to it

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        still trying to figure out how to bulk load. I can add any single ones people want so if you find one, PM me the URL to it
        Is it really sad that I just want the old smileys back?

Comment

Originally posted by amcg View Post
          Is it really sad that I just want the old smileys back?

These are really bad.

Comment

I would be curious to see how many migrate over in comparison to the # of members. I wonder what the percentage of active members from the old site RJ had? It looks like we already hit 210 members.

Comment

How about making this site mobile phone compatible?

Comment

+1

Option A: Install the Tapatalk vb plugin (free) and then any of us can download the mobile app for our platform of choice ($2.99). Some people may not like paying for an app but I don't mind paying the price of a coffee for something I'd use daily. Plus it is super easy to get going and works on iOS/Android.

Tapatalk the world's leading mobile platform for building great communities online

Option B: Install a mobile theme and auto-direct mobile devices to the light-weight version at m.rjbullpen.com -- not an app but much easier to use on mobile.

I'd be happy either way and was just thinking of this yesterday when reading Reddit via their online android app.

Comment

Echo that. Really, really good idea. Wouldn't go the app route but a mobile theme would be excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by amcg View Post
                    Echo that. Really, really good idea. Wouldn't go the app route but a mobile theme would be excellent.
                    I would love either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by amcg View Post
                      Ideally we would have both -- the nice thing about the app plugin is that it's free and takes less than 10 minutes to install, after which anybody willing to pay $2.99 for the app is up and running on a mobile version. The mobile theme option AFAIK is more work/set-up (although I think vb will do it for you for $199/year).

Comment

Working...
                      X