Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    I'm just listening to see what people would like to have around.
    Pictures of hot chicks.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      Pictures of hot chicks.
      Actual hot chicks.
      Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Is the old forum gone for good? All I'm getting there is this message:

These forums will likely no longer exist after June 30th as the parent company is closing up shop.

RJ BullPen has been set up for those interested in starting anew with the same people. It is our hope that the content here will eventually be migrated over to that site but there are no promises of that. You will have to re-register for an account and the admins will migrate over your post total in due time.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          Is the old forum gone for good? All I'm getting there is this message:

These forums will likely no longer exist after June 30th as the parent company is closing up shop.

RJ BullPen has been set up for those interested in starting anew with the same people. It is our hope that the content here will eventually be migrated over to that site but there are no promises of that. You will have to re-register for an account and the admins will migrate over your post total in due time.
          Me as well. I'm not sure what do do about the drafts going on.
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

The old site will be down for the next 24 hours to encourage people to start migrating here.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I will turn the other forums back on tomorrow. I'm really trying to force people to make a choice on coming over here or moving on and to stop posting new content over there. Drafts are OK, but new 2011 questions and what not really need to start over here.

Comment

Sorry, this is a dumb question but is anyone else having trouble NOT staying logged in? If I leave the new RJBullpen forum and return I am logged out. It doesn't happen with any other site (Old RotoJunkie, Google, Facebook, Yahoo etc)

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                  Sorry, this is a dumb question but is anyone else having trouble NOT staying logged in? If I leave the new RJBullpen forum and return I am logged out. It doesn't happen with any other site (Old RotoJunkie, Google, Facebook, Yahoo etc)

Any thoughts?

my first thought is, 'what a dumb question'.....

have you checked the Remember Me box where you sign in?
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post

Any thoughts?
                    Same problem with having trouble staying logged on!

Also, Jason indicated the drafts could continue on old RJ but how do we get to them when the system just shows the message about the site closing on June 30

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

have you checked the Remember Me box where you sign in?

Yes, definitely. In fact, now i can't even log in at all through IE. I had to DL a new browser at work to login. Hopefully I can figure this out.

Comment

Let me dig through the back end and see if something is releasing your cookies as I am not experiencing that problem using Chrome

Comment

I was having the problem, but clicking the Remember Me box fixed it for me. I use Firefox.
                          Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                            Let me dig through the back end and see if something is releasing your cookies as I am not experiencing that problem using Chrome
                            Whatever you did worked. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              I will not take this from a 'newbie'!

Comment

How is it that some people have their post totals transferred from RJ?

As for inviting guests to chat, I'd love to see some of the top bloggers for individual teams be invited to chat. For the Jays, I'd love to see the guys from either Drunk Jays Fans or Tao Of Steib invited to chat. Others could offer up the best bloggers for their teams, I'm sure.
                                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                                X