Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    I think we're using FAAB this year.
    Yes, FAAB runs Sunday nights. Vickery bidding and zero dollar bids allowed.

Comment

• What about my question about lineup changes? Thanks.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        Just to clarify: Lineups are set weekly. Are there any days that changes can be made or is the lineup for the entire week and that is it?

Thanks.
        I think they're just weekly. I wasn't the one who set it up though so I can't say for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          What about my question about lineup changes? Thanks.
          Weekly.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Yes, FAAB runs Sunday nights. Vickery bidding and zero dollar bids allowed.
            Thanks. If you bid $1 and no one else bids do you still get him for $1, right? Vickery is $1 over the next highest bid so no other bids would be zero plus $1. If there is a tie I assume it goes to the team lower in the standings and the price would be the that bid. Yes?
            I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
              Thanks. If you bid $1 and no one else bids do you still get him for $1, right? Vickery is $1 over the next highest bid so no other bids would be zero plus $1. If there is a tie I assume it goes to the team lower in the standings and the price would be the that bid. Yes?
              Don’t quote me on this since I’ve never used it, but I believe there has to be multiple bids. Zero dollar bids have been going through at zero already.

Comment

• Does trading happen in real time (same day), or is it by period?
                One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

• Originally posted by cool hand View Post
                  Does trading happen in real time (same day), or is it by period?
                  I would imagine by period, since you can't set your lineup until the next period anyway. That's how CBS works. I trade for a guy on Thursday I still don't get his stats until Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool hand View Post
                    Does trading happen in real time (same day), or is it by period?
                    By period. Any trade you make would be reflected in the following period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post

I do like the job that Feral Slasher did, really solid team. That's good to see since he joined the RJEL this year, I always love a good competitor.

Best of luck to all...
                      Thanks for the jink ! I'm in last place at this point. Bettances had a 7.5 whip today, how is that even possible ?
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My strategy of going pitching first has had predictable results thus far.

1st in pitching points
                        14th in hitting points.
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Thanks for the jink ! I'm in last place at this point. Bettances had a 7.5 whip today, how is that even possible ?
                          LOL...sorry about that Bud, no jink intended. I really did like (and still do) like your team. You've just had a few injuries, and like everyone else, a few underperformers. It'll all even out and you'll finish a lot better than the position you're currently in.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Shohei Ohtani has been a godsend, being able to use him either at hitter or pitcher. Never thought I'd use him at hitter, but he's my UT for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Shohei Ohtani has been a godsend, being able to use him either at hitter or pitcher. Never thought I'd use him at hitter, but he's my UT for the foreseeable future.
                              Not in the RJEL he ain't...
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                                Not in the RJEL he ain't...
                                Yeah, in leagues with multiple lineup changes, he's been gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X